andy and lindsey

Swimming pool companies recommendations please

Hi there just wanting recommendations for reliable pool companies. Not 100% sure what the finances will be yet so may be an above ground sunk or fibreglass. Would like recommendations for both please. Looking forward to your responses - many thanks :0)

Guest Nick11

We used Adelaide pool and spas...made of fibre glass. They were fantastic .

Guest guest3462

We were going to go with APSA but the bank said no!!! :-( I can give you our brochures if you like x

Guest MrsHills

We went with Freedom - excellent excellent excellent from start to finish!

Guest nishman

I put in an above-ground pool myself last year. It took some time, and there were some interesting moments (not least with the liner) but all was good. Let's just say, there were a lot of lessons learnt for the next time ;)

I did have some help for the foundation & trench digging etc. - you will need to have a few BBQ's to pay for some labour. I did leave the solar collector pipes to a contractor though - didn't fancy clambering about on a 2-storey house roof :o

We brought the pool from Classic Pools (at Grand Junction Road, but also on South Road, O'Halleron Hill). Apart from the missus trying to burn the pool down (yes, you heard right), there's been no problems and more than happy.

If you fancy/have time for a "project", then it's definitely a way of saving a few bucks

Guest pauljoinoz

Hi Lindsey

The guy in Lonsdale pool & spa shop is really helpful called Garry. They now do above ground in the ground pools we wish we would have used them.

Good luck x