Sign in to follow this  
Guest blindwatchertrev

Car for sale.

Guest blindwatchertrev

Due to leaving Adelaide in early December, I have a 2005 Mitsubishi Magna ES TW Sedan 3.5 Lt V6 Auto Sport for sale. Colour is 'Fawn".

Current usage is 76000 Kms and estimated usage at time of departure will be 79000 Kms.

It was purchased from a local dealer (Goodwood) in Jan 2010 for $13,000 and the asking price is $10,000 ono.

Power windows, locks, mirrors, seat and steering. Cruise control, CD player, tuner and (never used) a 250 watt woofer stored in the boot!. A very reliable comfortable car with no issues.

Viewing welcome at any time (resident in Goodwood). Contact Trev on 82725928.

(I am not IT literate so I do not know how to upload photos or use the PM service. Apologies for any difficulties this creates).

This is the link to some photos. I tried inserting image but it didn't work

http://s1117.photobucket.com/albums/k586/blindwatchertrev/?action=view&current=car022.jpg

Guest blindwatchertrev
    Due to leaving Adelaide in early December, I have a 2005 Mitsubishi Magna ES TW Sedan 3.5 Lt V6 Auto Sport for sale. Colour is 'Fawn".

Current usage is 76000 Kms and estimated usage at time of departure will be 79000 Kms.

It was purchased from a local dealer (Goodwood) in Jan 2010 for $13,000 and the asking price is $10,000 ono.

Power windows, locks, mirrors, seat and steering. Cruise control, CD player, tuner and (never used) a 250 watt woofer stored in the boot!. A very reliable comfortable car with no issues.

Viewing welcome at any time (resident in Goodwood). Contact Trev on 82725928.

(I am not IT literate so I do not know how to upload photos or use the PM service. Apologies for any difficulties this creates).

Must sell by Dec 15th. Any Sensible offer considered!