Guest wijaya

The price of an umbrella

Guest wijaya

Since we did not bring our umbrella from UK, I went to a chemist to buy one in Marryatville, cause it was sold out in Woolworth. Got little bit shocked to see the price, $ 18.95 for an umbrella that cost about £ 4.99 or £ 5.99 in the UK. Needles to say that i prefer still working in the rain.

regards

wijaya

Guest Guest75

Just give a few lifts to friends.You will soon have an amazing and FREE collection in the car :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest Guest75
    you will soon come to love cheap as chips, i was waiting outside that shop for it to open this morning:embarrassed::biglaugh:

I know we are not supposed top insult other posters.......................... BUT............................................. SADDO!!!!:goofy:

Guest The Dimmocks

Sams Warehouse also have some for $4 lots of different colours

I know we are not supposed top insult other posters.......................... BUT............................................. SADDO!!!!:goofy:

I know and sadly its not the 1st time I've sat outside waiting for it to open:embarrassed:. Oh the things I do for some vimpire teeth!! hahahaha