Liz and Kris UK

Want to make friends with people in or emigrating to Adelaide

Hi everyone

My wife and I are emigrating to Adelaide in Feb 08 and would really like to hear from anyone who is in the process of emigrating or already live in adelaide. We would like to meet up for a beer and chat with people, when we arrive in Austrlia or prior to going.

I have a job a the Royal Adelaide and my wife hope to gain employment when we arrive. We are currently waiting for our visas..

Look foward to hearing from you

Kris and Liz

Nuneaton, Warwickshire.

Guest jen&ian

Hi,

We would highly recommend going along to the next meet, there's always a good crowd and it's good to talk to people you're not going to a) bore silly & b)upset, by talking about your impending move. We would be going along again ourselves but we will have been in Adelaide for 2 whole days!:v_SPIN::biglaugh:.

Jen:)

Guest louiesmum

Hello!

We live in Kent so not near you I'm afraid, good luck with move, (we are still waiting for our visa's), but maybe we'll meet in Adelaide!

Guest laurajarrett

Hi Kris & Liz

We are due to fly out on 4th Nov, we don't know a soul and im not used to feeling lonely, you can never have too many friends.

We do however have 3 kiddies 11. 3 and 2

If you think you could brave two hairdresser and 3 kiddies, we'll meet up.

Good luck on your quest to Adelaide;)

Laura & Jarrett:)

Guest Roo1

Hi Guys,

Ian and I are always up for a beer or a glass of wine or 10. Pop us a PM (an open invite PIA ers) when you get to Adelaide and we'll start the Barbie up. :elvis:

Judi x

Guest ozzy wannabe

Hi Liz and Kris

Welcome to PIA were new aswell. We arrive just behind you at the begining of March. where are you going to stay when you first arrive? and whats the Royal Adelaide sorry for being thick should I know that?

Ozzy

Guest guest569

and whats the Royal Adelaide sorry for being thick should I know that?

Ozzy

A hospital i think ???

hiya, yeah it is a hospital it is in the centre of Adelaide just off the main shops. Hopefully we will be staying in the centre of Adelaide, as the hospital have said they will put us up for free for a month I think it will be student accomadation but hey at least its free. I think then we will look at renting near the centre or places off the tram line. How bout you?

Liz

Guest ozadele

Hi liz and Chris,

Good luck with the move over to Adelaide, your sure to love it. It will probably be hot when you arrive so anytime you want to catch up for a beer and a wine in the coolness of Hindmarsh Island just give us a shout. All the best

Ozadele

DJ & Wayne, Mckinnley and Gavin

Guest nikkiandlee

HI,

WE are just starting the process however hope to be out there Nov 08, we live in Daventry which is just up the road from you guys!! Would love to meet up at some point for a drink or two!! :) Feel free to PM us.

Nikki and Lee

We'll be coming shortly after you guys and I'd be keen on a meet-up after we arrive as well. My husband is from Adelaide and I'm from Chicago...have lived in the UK and are in NZ at the moment. Best of luck with you move!

Suzer

Guest Denise 42

hi

i work for the Royal Adelaide Hospital (RAH) been here since 24 August renting at Hallett Cove. I'm a mental health nurse working at Glenside.

Husband a painter and brought two teenagers with me

denise

email denise_westwood@hotmail.com

Guest kiltedscot

hi Denise. My wife and our 2 boys heading over ther on the 5th of Jan to give it a go. Elizabeth starts her new job in Flinders Medical Centre on the 7th of Jan. Im 45 and printer to trade and Eliz 42. the boys are aged 12 &14. My sister in law is over ther and she is also in the mental health care

Guest Ade+Vikki

hi liz + kris,

me and girlfriend are planning on coming out early next year,have you had any problems with visa and things. We are in clevedon somerset but would love to meet or chat about going out.

As of yet we have no jobs lined up but hope to get sorted out there.

hope to here from you soon

Ade vikki

Guest Yorkshire lass

Hiya, Me and my son (9 yrs) are coming out to Adelaide on the 22nd of Dec to join my partner who is already there. We don't know anyone, and would love, love, love to meet news friends, children etc. Are we allowed to invite ourselves to organised nights out/BBQ'a that have been posted on the PIM site! Am all for gate crashing (no, not really, hee hee):wubclub:

Guest jamesholmes_@hotmail.com

Hi Liz and Kris

We are also moving to adelaide at the end of January 2008 and would also like to meet up with others when we get there if that would be ok with you both.

Emma (27) & James (27)

;)

Hiya,

would be good to meet up with you both and others when we eventually get to adelaide or before, If anybody is interested in meeting up before they go down under then we would be happy to try and arrange something as we can't always get to the meets although we are going to try and get to the East Midlands one.

Liz and Kris;)

Guest mcfarscott

Hi Liz and Kris

Sounds like a great idea my wife and I have just moved to Adelaid from the UK and would definately be up for a few beers when you come over.

Good luck with the visas!!

Scott and Louise