Sign in to follow this  
Guest darlo 2 adelaide

Bloody weather!!??!!

Guest darlo 2 adelaide

Hi fellow people's!!

This weather is driving me potty (literally).

I bravely faced the mosquito's (they're rife round here) in my garden to water my poor little veggie seedlings (I'm very committed, not!) only to be eaten alive, then two hours later its poured down!!!!:biglaugh:

Just my luck!!!:GEEK:

Guest vixpinkbabe

Yeah, im fed up too :( Come from UK winter you see :(

Nice weekend coming up though :)

Vicky :)

Yeah so am i! just come home from my daughters netball match, where it poured down!!! Think this has to be the worse beginning of spring i can remember since I have got here!!!!

Guest SA Great

Been here 20 years and cant remember start of Nov being so crap. Still got heating on!! Was the UK as cold as this?!

Guest guest569

You guys obviously don't listen to the weather forcast !!!:biglaugh: At the begining of spring it did say that it was going to be a cold one and the warmer weather wasn't going to join us untill late this year. However they did say that when the summer does come it will hit hard and be a good one!!!:shocked:

So that will give you something to whinge about after xmas !:chatterbox::biglaugh:

Guest vixpinkbabe

I was told this is normal for october, im SO glad it isn't! X

You guys obviously don't listen to the weather forcast !!!:biglaugh: At the begining of spring it did say that it was going to be a cold one and the warmer weather wasn't going to join us untill late this year. However they did say that when the summer does come it will hit hard and be a good one!!!:shocked:

So that will give you something to whinge about after xmas !

Er....actually did listen to the weather forecast...and knew perfectly well it was gonna be a crap start to spring!!! But that doesnt mean i cant whinge about it! Especially when i have been out at netball and its supposed to be the summer season! :biglaugh:

Guest darlo 2 adelaide

Hi everyone

I'm just living up to the expected behaviours of a whingeing POM (if thats how you spell it). So pleased you could join me in a good weather whinge.:jiggy:

Guest WhatNow?

Just heard the words 'coldest October on record' on the ABC weather report...so it's not our imagination. Extreme weather seems to be a general thing in many parts of the world this year...anyone else noticed this?