Sign in to follow this  
Guest Russ68

Telemarketer Wanted ASAP

Guest Russ68

Hi Everyone,

I have a Business associate that wants a Telemarketer to contact a business list that he has, initially it will be a few hours per week then it could lead to more.

Simply all thats needed is someone who has experience in this field to contact me through here and I will pass on to my associate your details.

Might be worth a few extra dollers to someone so drop me a line and lets see what happens

Have a good day

Russ

Guest disgar

Hi

I know this was posted back in 2010 ... but just wondering if your Associate still needs a Telemarketer??

Thanks.

Donna.

Hi Everyone,

I have a Business associate that wants a Telemarketer to contact a business list that he has, initially it will be a few hours per week then it could lead to more.

Simply all thats needed is someone who has experience in this field to contact me through here and I will pass on to my associate your details.

Might be worth a few extra dollers to someone so drop me a line and lets see what happens

Have a good day

Russ

Guest Russ68

Hi Donna,

Sorry to say but this was snapped up pretty damn quick, yet if you are looking for work kindly mail me your resume and I may be able to help out. If you private message me I can give you my company details and website and all that jazz. Happy to assist should you require some work

Thanks for your Interest

Russ68

Guest disgar

Hi

I sent you a private message and an email advising I would be greatly interested in learning more about your Business and possible work opportunities. Not sure if they went through or not as I had a minor computer hitch.

Thanks so much.

Donna.