minkyme29

Beautifully designer crafted children's clothes, accessories and gifts...

I am a British-born stay at home Mum of two beautiful children and wife to a gifted designer husband. I trained as a fashion designer specializing in jewellery at art school in the UK. Much has happened since those heady days, one major event being a move across the oceans to the wonderful continent of Australia. Whilst my creative juices have remained alive, the freshness of the nearby ocean breezes has re-invigorated my love for vibrant colourful fabrics and I am once again creating beautiful products to share with you.

WhirligigWorkshop was created to embrace my love for quality hand-made accessories, children's clothes and gifts and through a desire for an alternative to mass produced high-street brands.

All items are hand-made by me at my studio in Adelaide. And I use only the best in globally sourced designer fabrics and craft components to ensure a quality finish to my products.

Check out WhirligigWorkshop's store at whirligigworkshop on madeit

for unique products and feel free to become a fan on Facebook.

Thanks for looking!

Guest Trakki

Have just looked at your fb page, the hair accessories are gorgeous,

Thank you Tracey...really appreciate you taking the time to have a look and become a 'liker'. Will soon be having a giveaway on Facebook so watch that space.

Take care

Odette :)