Guest darlo 2 adelaide

wine tour

Guest darlo 2 adelaide

Hi

Me and my friend would like to join an existing planned wine tour is anyone has any space, I might even have 2/3 friends to bring along. I've never done it beofre so dont; even really know where to start and thought if someone had already arrnage done and had some spaces I's join in the fun.

Please advise, any suggestions welcome.;)

Guest WhatNow?

Diane tried to arrange one in August but we didn't have enough takers to make it worth doing. The last one we did was great fun - a whole bunch of ladies and a lady driver who took us on a sightseeing tour in between the drinking/eating bits, ended up at Maggie Beer's for afternoon tea. Maybe Diane would have another go at organising one...when she returns from the Grampians today...

We have done a few. We have used Des's Mini Buses and they have suggested places to go and even booked us in at the winery. All you have to do is get enough people to fill the mini bus. We have noticed that not all wineries like big groups, late teens sort of amount.

Guest Nikkic

Hi guys

We run a daily tour to the Barossa Valley called Taste the Barossa. We have taken a few PIA members on the tour and they have all really enjoyed it. We are currently rated #2 on things to do in Adelaide on Trip Advisor.

Check us out on www.tastethebarossa.com.au or www.winetoursbarossa.com

Regards

Nikki

Give these guys a call as well: Wine Lovers Tours providing memorable group wine tours of wineries in South Australia's premier wine regions including the Barossa Valley, McClaren Vale, Adelaide Hills, & Langhorne Creek. Wine Lovers Tours is the perfect choice for your next persona

They have scheduled tours going out and if there are just a couple of you, you can book on one of them. Even if they don't have anything showing on their website, give them a call - they're ever so helpful and pretty reasonable costwise

HTH

Diane

Guest Rich&Susie

Hi guys,

I can testify with what Nikki says. We did a Taste the Barossa tour last monday (1st Nov). We had a brilliant time! We paid $95 each which we thought was well worth it. The driver (Dallas) was really knowledgable and you might disvover a few things that you didn't know about the area. I can't recommend this tour highly enough. There are cheaper alternatives but we're really happy that we did this one.

Should be on a commission really! :-)

Rich.

Hi,

We too reccommend 'taste the barossa' tour. When we were in Adelaide in Sept my parents went on it and they said it was fantastic, in fact they still keep going on about it to there friends.