wine tour

Guest darlo 2 adelaide

Guest darlo 2 adelaide

Hi

Me and my friend would like to join an existing planned wine tour is anyone has any space, I might even have 2/3 friends to bring along. I've never done it beofre so dont; even really know where to start and thought if someone had already arrnage done and had some spaces I's join in the fun.

Please advise, any suggestions welcome.;)

Guest WhatNow?

Diane tried to arrange one in August but we didn't have enough takers to make it worth doing. The last one we did was great fun - a whole bunch of ladies and a lady driver who took us on a sightseeing tour in between the drinking/eating bits, ended up at Maggie Beer's for afternoon tea. Maybe Diane would have another go at organising one...when she returns from the Grampians today...

Give these guys a call as well: Wine Lovers Tours providing memorable group wine tours of wineries in South Australia's premier wine regions including the Barossa Valley, McClaren Vale, Adelaide Hills, & Langhorne Creek. Wine Lovers Tours is the perfect choice for your next persona

They have scheduled tours going out and if there are just a couple of you, you can book on one of them. Even if they don't have anything showing on their website, give them a call - they're ever so helpful and pretty reasonable costwise

HTH

Diane

Guest Rich&Susie

Hi guys,

I can testify with what Nikki says. We did a Taste the Barossa tour last monday (1st Nov). We had a brilliant time! We paid $95 each which we thought was well worth it. The driver (Dallas) was really knowledgable and you might disvover a few things that you didn't know about the area. I can't recommend this tour highly enough. There are cheaper alternatives but we're really happy that we did this one.

Should be on a commission really! :-)

Rich.