Maggiemoo

Long-term rental required Golden Grove, Greenwith, Wynn Vale

Hi there, we are just coming up for our 1 year anniversary of living in Australia and we are very settled and currently renting a lovely house near Golden Grove Village. The Agents told us it would be long-term rental and now after 1 year the owner has decided not to renew the lease. I don't know why yet but am really upset so cannot talk to the Agent just at the moment without making myself look like an idiot.

Our son is at Golden Grove Primary and really settled there so we are looking for a rental property in any of the above areas as soon as possible. We have been given until 10 December to find somewhere else to live.

Does anyone know of anyone who is breaking a lease or who has a property to rent at the moment? Our son is in year 5 and we really want to stay in the area as he is so settled and happy at his school. Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading. Margaret :shocked:

Guest katieb

Hi,

Try Toop and Toop in Golden Grove they were very helpful to us when we had exactly the same problem (unless obviously they are your current agents). They showed us our current property in Wynn Vale before it was advertised.

Good luck with your search I know exactly how you feel.

Katie

Thanks Guys, we looked at Realestate yesterday and I have contacted a few of the agents already. Am going to an open house this afternoon. Went into Ray White at Golden Grove this morning but they have nothing. Will call into Toop and Toop today. I have just called our Agent and am awaiting a call back - hopefully I can keep it together!!. It is really hard as when we first got here neither of us were working when we were looking and now we both work everyday so it makes it so hard to do this. I really hate the thought of having to go through all of this moving malarkey again, feels like that is all we have done in the last year - packing up and unpacking.

anyway, I am sure we will get somewhere but it would be great if you could keep you ears to the ground for us. We would really appreciate it!

Hi

I've got a friend who is a real estate agent in Golden Grove - I think at LJ Hooker. She does sales but I'll ask her to keep an eye out for any rentals that come up - I'll be seeing her at son's indoor football on Friday so will ask her then. Let me know by PM though if that's the agent you are currently with and you don't want me to ask her!!

Diane

Hi Guys, going to see property in Golden Grove tonight. It is a 4 bed and we were really looking for 3 bed but hey, beggars can't be choosers. Keep those ears open for any information re new lettings. We will be eternally grateful. Margaret:)

Hi

Louise wasn't at soccer last Friday - I'll send her an email. Good luck with the viewing anyway.

Diane

Guest kangomik

Have a word with your employers, they will most probably give you some time off to get things sorted.

Have a word with your employers, they will most probably give you some time off to get things sorted.

I have spoken to them and they are pretty cool about it!

Guest kangomik

;) Thought they may be. Most people go through this once or twice.

Good luck

Hi Guys, just wanted to let you know that we have found a rental. Still in Golden Grove, bigger than we wanted and more money but closer to school and very nice. Thanks for all your comments, Margaret :)