Guest jooles and gary

hello

Guest jooles and gary

hi everyone,

i have been member since nov 2006 and have browsed but never posted!!! Since then i have got my 136 visa, sold a house in the UK , moved to Adelaide in july this year and got a job at flinders!!!!

Am renting in Hallett Cove with my husband Gary and two kids meg 10 and Dan 5 and love it here.

I think i am long over due to say hello!!!!!

I have already met some of you along the way and look forward to meeting others!! Jooles

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Hello and welcome

And about time too - was beginning to wonder when you would get on here. Hope all is well with you guys. Our lives are just starting to calm down a bit, so perhaps we can get together soon.

Regs

Sarah

Guest mOZzy

hello hello and welcome :wubclub:

a member for so long and never posted :wacko:

couldn't happen to me :jiggy:

Hiya Jooles , Just to say glad to see you are happy with everything ,we too arrived in July and are well settled . Hope we bump into one another soon , we are in Woodcroft , let us know when you are free and we'll trade chat over a beer or two perhaps !! Best wishes Rich

Guest Trakki

Since then i have got my 136 visa, sold a house in the UK , moved to Adelaide in july this year and got a job at flinders!!!!

Hi and welcome to PIA. Hope you are enjoying your new life. Hows working at Flinders, what do you do. I am a childrens' nurse and they have told me to contact them when I have my visa and they will sort me out a job.

Tracey

Guest jooles and gary

hi everyone thanks for the warm welcome- will not leave it so long to post next time!!!!!!

cheers julie

Guest jooles and gary
    Hi and welcome to PIA. Hope you are enjoying your new life. Hows working at Flinders, what do you do. I am a childrens' nurse and they have told me to contact them when I have my visa and they will sort me out a job.

Tracey

Hi tracey

yes i am a general nurse and flinders will definately sort you a job out. I sent my CV to all the hosptials in Adelaide and got a positive response but flinders kept in touch and i had a interview days after arriving. They were flexible with my hours, initially they said the job was full time but were happy for me to do part time and i can drop or increase my hours further if i want to. Nice place to work and staff are really friendly. I am actually a community nurse but did a more assessment/ education role for a while back in the UK so it was a bit of a shock to the system at first but i am used to the routine and ward now. There are plenty of jobs for nurses here and lots of agencies to work for that pay well so you wont have a problem. Flinders shifts tend to be 0700- 1530, 130pm -2215 and 2200- 0715 but there is some flexibility .

good luck with everything

jooles

Guest Django

Hi Jooles,

Welcome to PIA. Strange I should have said that as you've been here longer than me. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Pete

Hi & Welcome to the 4 of you !! I echo Sarah 'about time to :cute: !'.

Drop by anytime, we are in HC until around 8th Dec but then you will all still be more than welcome in our new home.

Take care

Angela x