Guest MikeBanks

Sofas and chairs needed

Guest MikeBanks

Hi - arriving 12th November. Container due Christmas Day! Does anyone know of any imminent garage sales? We need sofas or chairs for six people. Furniture rental out of the question - the rental companies all seem to want references from current employers and we haven't found jobs yet. Any guidance very welcome:arghh:

Guest mandmick

Hi Michael

Just seen your thread!

Do you want some help with renting furniture? we have a small double bed and single bed you could borrow.. I could ask family if they have anything they don't want, My mother in law has just sold her house and wants to downsize, she has a leather sofa set.. I will ask her what else and e mail you.. Happy to help out if we can!

See you soon!

try argos rentels in hindmarsh, we rented a bed from them when we had family over didn't need any refs and cost about $28 for the week they do rent all kinds of household stuff long or short term:idea:

Guest Mitchell

Target had a sale on bean bags. Been sitting on mine for a month now lol. The kids will love them. My container finally made here and should clear customs next week yay!

Try argus as suggested

Adelaide Furniture Rental & Electrical Appliances Hire Argus Furniture Rentals

Give them a ring from the UK they are a family firm - we used them and they were great. Rented a house pack - everything from washer, dryer, beds, sofas etc down to cups and teaspooons.

A life saver. The longer you rent for the cheaper it is.