House sale nightmare!!!!!!!

Guest Rachel & Jeff

Guest Rachel & Jeff

I knew it was all going too smoothly!!!!!!!!:arghh:

Our buyer has just pulled out. He was trying to get planning permission so no wonder he was happy to go as slow as we liked.

If only he'd been up front about what he was doing I could have told him we had tried before.:mad:

Good job my son and his mates didn't do too much damage at his party last Friday. It was all easily fixable although they did manage to turn the freezer off and I didn't notice until Sunday when there was a puddle on the floor.

Oh well. Just have to go home from work and make it all showhome like again. It could still be sold in time to leave in February.:nah:

Rachel

Guest Matt & Suzi

I feel so sorry for you, im sure it will sell soon.

Our buyers have said they are happy to wait until after xmas, but we never asked them so I hope they aren't planning anything like that.

Good Luck !!!

Our buyer has just pulled out.

7.gif I can only imagine how you feel. This is my main concern. When to put th ehouse on the market. I've still so much work to do on it before it goes on. If we get people pulling out we're stuffed.

Hope you get another buyer soon.1.gif

Good job my son and his mates didn't do too much damage at his party last Friday.

Sounds like my kind of party.5.gif

Mind you I'd get them to tidy the place up..........then again maybe you're right best to do it yourself :biglaugh:

Pete

Guest sarahsmartiepants

I recon get the houses on the market once you get the TRA or whatever other thing that says they want you here...getting the visa is mostly a given...unless you have a medical problem or dodgy police record

It is the worse thing of all of it, having a visa and no house sale:arghh:. Selling houses in the UK sucks, unlike here you offer on a house, then once the offer is accepted you get something like 48 hrs to change your mind, then thats it, no going back!

Good luck to you all, selling your houses.

sarah

Guest nikkiandlee

Hiya,

Some people hey:arghh:. I hope you get another buyer soon and all goes more smoothly!!!

WE will put our house up once we have passed (if) the TRA then if it takes more than a year to sell no worries, if it sells quickly we will rent!! The way things are in the housing market at the moment is a little concerning.

Nikki

Guest sarahsmartiepants
Hiya,

WE will put our house up once we have passed (if) the TRA then if it takes more than a year to sell no worries, if it sells quickly we will rent!! The way things are in the housing market at the moment is a little concerning.

Nikki

that is the best way to go, I know you will get those that say renting is dead money, but at least when the visa comes you can B**** straight off! And at the end of the day you want to get to Australia as quick as poss and there is nothing worse than holding that visa and counting down the weeks till you HAVE to be here!

sarah