Guest guest3462

Normal for immigration!!

Guest guest3462

Well it's finally official.... I am normal for immigration purposes!!!!! All we need now is the visa!!!! Lol!

Guest Guest75

So you are "Certified" then????

Seriously - congrats, does this put you further forward on the visa quest??

Guest TINA.G

Finally something normal. You must be so pleased. Are you sure they've read the right report. No disaster. No mistakes. Normal, that's not normal. Your nearly there. Yipee!!!

Congrats. Hope it's a speedy process from now on!!! And can you tell me where to get a normal tag?? Struggling to get this "insane" stamp off my forehead!!!

Guest guest3462

Haha...... not entirely out of the woods yet!!! I still have to prove that I don't have TB to another set of Dr's!!!(at least they will accept the immi medical report so should be straight forward) Just a short appointment at the chest clinic to go, then we should get our case officer!!!!

I have to say that the staff at Medibank Solutions visa medicals office in Adelaide have been fantastic. Including sneaking me a copy of the formal medical report and CXR report and extra film so I can go to the TB clinic and sort that out and emailing my results to DIAC as I stood there!! The Reporting Dr was in Sydney and was happy to accept an email of my xray and was good enough to get my results to me within the hour instead of the usual 10 days!!!

Fingers crossed no more dramas eh?

Guest Trakki
    Well it's finally official.... I am normal for immigration purposes!!!!! All we need now is the visa!!!! Lol!

No comment!!! :biglaugh:

Seriously though, sounds good and promising x

Brilliant news fingers crossed it all come together and you can celebrate your holiday, Christmas, New Year and the new arrival with out the added stress.. hope it's not too long now!

Guest Nicky&Andy

fingers crossed for you , hope it doesnt take too long, would make a great christmas pressi