Guest bishvegas

State sponsorship approved!

Guest bishvegas

We had a call this morning to say that we have been approved for State Sponsorship! We are absolutely ecstatic, what a fantastic start to the week. We are lodiging the Visa Appilcation tomorrow. Another step forward! Good luck to everyone waiting for their approvals. :D

Steve 35, Julie 29, Lucy 9, Jessica 6 and Ben 3.

Carpentry Vetassess passed 20/08/2010

SS Applied 27/09/2010

SS Approved 08/11/2010

Guest hughescl
    We had a call this morning to say that we have been approved for State Sponsorship! We are absolutely ecstatic, what a fantastic start to the week. We are lodiging the Visa Appilcation tomorrow. Another step forward! Good luck to everyone waiting for their approvals. :D

Steve 35, Julie 29, Lucy 9, Jessica 6 and Ben 3.

Carpentry Vetassess passed 20/08/2010

SS Applied 27/09/2010

SS Approved 08/11/2010

We had ours yesterday also, which is great but there is a job offer on it's way for my husband so we are now wondering if we should lodge the 176 or wait a few more days and do a RSMS which is apparently what's being offered, until we see the offer in black and white not sure what to do. Claire

Guest bishvegas

Mmm tricky one. Wish OH had a job offer as that would be the icing on the cake. I would be inclined to do the same as you and wait until you have the offer to hand. Congrats on your SS approval though.

Steve 35, Julie 29, Lucy 9, Jessica 6 and Ben 3

Well done guys, What's a RSMS? When you said you had a call to say your skills assessment had passed, are you using an agent? I'm waiting on my IELTS results, due Thursday.

Guest hughescl
    Well done guys' date=' What's a RSMS? When you said you had a call to say your skills assessment had passed, are you using an agent? I'm waiting on my IELTS results, due Thursday.[/quote']

Hi an RSMS is an employer sponsor visa for certain regional areas, luckily it covers all of SA. We are using an agent and to be honest would not have wanted to deal with the visa application myself due to all changes happening. Apparently there is going to be an announcement on a new points system tomorrow, it's just one change after another. Claire

A big congratulation to you! It's a great feeling to have got through another hoop isn't it. All the best with the next part, the BIG Visa hurdle! This time next year you could be there!