Hazel M

51 days to go!!!!!!

I can't believe how quickly these last few weeks have flown by - I still have soooooo much to do, feel like I'll never get it all done! Been vacuum packing like mad today - all the childrens clothes and linen to be shipped have been done - just our clothes to go - and a large mountain of teddy bears that are going along for the ride too are the next items to be sucked to death!!!And can't believe I've lost my to-do list aaaaarrghhhhh how did that happen!! On a good note, hubby just called me from his night shift at work to let me know he's been offered a job at Flinders now too - soooo pleased about that as its where he wanted to work all along... then we had our panic a couple of mnths ago and couldnt believe it when they said no jobs available for him. He got offered one at WCH but so happy Flinders have done too now - he starts 2 weeks after our arrival in January -means we can live where we wanted. Just love it when a plan comes together!!Have a good day everyone - I hear the weather's good today :-) Can't wait to feel the sun very soon!!Hazel.

Guest The Dimmocks

51 days, not that long now :-). Congrats on Justin getting offered another job.

See you soon x

We have been here 2 months and just settling in, its not easy and be prepaired but most days are worth it. Good luck on the job, i start mine just near Flinders next week and if you live in the area its beautiful. Weather is hotting up so you will love it