England's Barmy Army

Guest carl barmyarmy

last time.absolutley no idea?? no idea where they play???

ladder hole????

i dont really watch sport apart from rugby.......i only asked 1 question???

:(

Without being rude, you don't have to like AFL, but living in SA, you should know where the Crows play. Lacking this sort of info is embarrassing IMHO.

Your comments dug you into a hole, I was wondering if you needed a ladder to get out of it?

And the fact you like Rugby means you follow sport...even more astonishing you don't know what is at West Lakes!!!

Without being rude, you don't have to like AFL, but living in SA, you should know where the Crows play. Lacking this sort of info is embarrassing IMHO.

Your comments dug you into a hole, I was wondering if you needed a ladder to get out of it?

And the fact you like Rugby means you follow sport...even more astonishing you don't know what is at West Lakes!!!

Never heared of west lakes either, sorry if that embarrases you :daydreaming:

Doesn't embarrass me, but WUM always make me laugh anyway. Keep it up and we can have lots of fun.

You have completly lost me now mate, wtf does that mean lol???????

I have just googled west lakes and found its where the afl is played...seriously soooooooory for not knowing that????? lol ;)

On a more sober note though i have only been here 6 months and none of the guys i work with follow sport apart from one who likes hocky??? (i thought only girls played that too ) and i know nothing about that so dont really talk aboiut sport at all in my life, my wife hates all sport so dont get to be in the know!!! So why you are soo embarresed and amazed that i didnt know where a football team plays i will never know..i lived in swindon for 10 years and never found out where their soccer team played and never really wanted too lol :)

Guest majortom
you have completly lost me now mate, wtf does that mean lol???????

I have just googled west lakes and found its where the afl is played...seriously soooooooory for not knowing that????? Lol ;)

on a more sober note though i have only been here 6 months and none of the guys i work with follow sport apart from one who likes hocky??? (i thought only girls played that too ) and i know nothing about that so dont really talk aboiut sport at all in my life, my wife hates all sport so dont get to be in the know!!! So why you are soo embarresed and amazed that i didnt know where a football team plays i will never know..i lived in swindon for 10 years and never found out where their soccer team played and never really wanted too lol :)

wind up merchant