Guest Tina

portsmouth SA Gov Seminar

Guest Tina

Hi

We have been invited to the south australia seminar in Portsmouth 30-10-07.

has anyone else been invited to any of there seminar's and where they worthwhile?

my concern is, they havent got back to me on the actual location in portsmouth or time it starts, i have emailed,rang and looked on there websites but the maps are not working, so if anyone else knows where this seminar is being held or are have the same problem, please let me know.

many thanks

Guest Richard & Amanda

Hiya,

This sounds similar to ones being run in Manchester and Liverpool.

We were supposed to go to the Manchester one today - the time they gave us was s1.30-5.30. Due to work committments neither of us can get there! We only got informed of the times on Monday and have been trying to get in contact with a bloke called Scott ever since.

He is out of the office until 1st Nov. I even rang the venue to see if they had details of any other times!

It would appear - if its the same seminar you need to register first (which we did) before they tell you anything!

Not sure if this helps but unfortunatley we will be missing from this afternoons session in Manchester!

Guest Tina

Hi,

thanks for the reply, yes they are the same seminars,

i have been trying to contact scott all week but not answer, i then rang the main office in london who said they will ask him to contact me, but he didnt, then i rang again today to leave the same message and asked if anyone in the office could just give me the address and she said no-one knows it.

so at this rate we will be missing it if he doesnt get back to me and i wont be very happy as we have booked time off work and a hotel in portsmouth.

Hi Tina,

Could you let me know the details of the seminar please, website etc.

I live and work in Portsmouth so will definately go along.

Also i might be able to fill you in on a few bits of info too.

Cheers,

Paul.

Guest Tina

Hi Paul,

thats my problem i dont know where in portsmouth it is,

a month ago i received an invitation to attend a south australia government seminar so it said on the invitation, it gave me about 7 dates and places to choose from and because this one was the furthest away from the beginning of the month to give me enough time to book time off work we chose the portsmouth one. i had to fill in our details on the invitation and email it back to Scott, who apparantly should of emailed me the actual address but i havent received this and was just wandering if anyone else was going who had the address because it is like getting blood out of a stone trying to contact this scott.

as soon as i receive this i will post the address for you.

thanks

Guest jetskitony

hi

we live in lee on the solent and we got an e-mail about a month ago saying were it was dates and times etc.

but i'm not allowed to tell you its top secret:biglaugh:

i will tell for a bottle of tooheys:p:rolleyes:

Guest jetskitony

ok

i wiil tell its

Venue: Portsmouth Suite

Time: 5.30pm - 7.30pm

Address: Hilton Portsmouth

Eastern Road

Farlington

Portsmouth

PO6 1UN