browny

Rental needed urgently

Hi, we have landed!

Renting a holiday place at the mo for a couple of weeks but really need a rental house ASAP. We love Unley, Norwood, Magill, Burnside etc. Can anyone help?

We ideally need 4 beds or 3 with 2/3 living spaces as i need a room just to store the toys! Close to schools / shops as have no car for a few months until we can save enough to buy one. Hubby would like open plan kitchen / family room and we have 2 boys (6 & 3) so a bit of a garden for them to run around would be great.

Hope someone can help.

Kind Regards,

Nicole

you pick expensive areas, not many 4 bed under $500pw in these areas ,might be better out in suburbs with good transport links ,have look at realestate.com .where are you at the moment.

Guest colette
    Hi, we have landed!

Renting a holiday place at the mo for a couple of weeks but really need a rental house ASAP. We love Unley, Norwood, Magill, Burnside etc. Can anyone help?

We ideally need 4 beds or 3 with 2/3 living spaces as i need a room just to store the toys! Close to schools / shops as have no car for a few months until we can save enough to buy one. Hubby would like open plan kitchen / family room and we have 2 boys (6 & 3) so a bit of a garden for them to run around would be great.

Hope someone can help.

Kind Regards,

Nicole

Welcome to Adelaide. We rented a 4 bed, 2 living area house in Burnside with a big garden for the first year we were here, I can ask the landlord if it is available if you like. The rental was $2000 per calendar month. Great areas, great schools and near to everything. Check on realestate.com for Beaumont , St Georges, Glen Osmond, Linden Park, Hazelwood Park, Erindale, Dulwich. All great areas for schools and access to the CBD. Expensive to buy but some rentals. We will be selling our car in early July - a Silver Toyota Corolla June 2008 with 35000 kms. The first few weeks are the hardest and most stressful but you do get over them. Hope you settle in okay. Colette

Welcome to Adelaide. We rented a 4 bed, 2 living area house in Burnside with a big garden for the first year we were here, I can ask the landlord if it is available if you like. The rental was $2000 per calendar month. Great areas, great schools and near to everything. Check on realestate.com for Beaumont , St Georges, Glen Osmond, Linden Park, Hazelwood Park, Erindale, Dulwich. All great areas for schools and access to the CBD. Expensive to buy but some rentals. We will be selling our car in early July - a Silver Toyota Corolla June 2008 with 35000 kms. The first few weeks are the hardest and most stressful but you do get over them. Hope you settle in okay. Colette

Thanks Colette,

If you could check that would be great. We have had a good drive around today and like Burnside. Seems all a bit surreal at the mo but bedding in nicely.

We have a good budget so the areas mentioned are within our price range.

Guest colette
    Thanks Colette,

If you could check that would be great. We have had a good drive around today and like Burnside. Seems all a bit surreal at the mo but bedding in nicely.

We have a good budget so the areas mentioned are within our price range.

I have sent him an email but will phone him tomorrow.

Glad you are settling in. Feel frre to drop by for a cuppa.

Colette

Guest colette
    Hi, we have landed!

Hope someone can help.

Kind Regards,

Nicole

Hi Unfortunately I have just had that dreadful call, my sister passed away today.