Guest paulzoe

Wanted - Bicycle (racer)

Guest paulzoe

Hi just been challenged to triathlon and in need of mens second hand racer. I have a mountain bike but need something more streamline. I dont think I'll be needing the lycra thanks!

Please message me if you hear of owt!

Thanks Paul :)

Hi just been challenged to triathlon and in need of mens second hand racer. I have a mountain bike but need something more streamline. I dont think I'll be needing the lycra thanks!

Please message me if you hear of owt!

Thanks Paul :)

Bicycle Express in (?) Wakefield St always have some second hand frames around .

but make sure you know what size frame you need first (...they will aslo fit you on an accurate rig)

JB :v_SPIN:

don't have anything second hand but have a new 2010 merida 901-com on special at $960 (normally £1200) 2nd up spec wise in the merida road range.

nice friendly service too :biglaugh:

edit: we also do saturday morning rides if you want a bit of training and a social gathering. Rides 1 1/2 hours, 2 ability groups. meet at 7.25am return to shop for coffee and crosissants/biscuits

+1 for Tailwind. Bought a few bits here and there and would be checking them out if I were ever in the position of buying myself a new bike. +2 in fact as they were recommended to me by a mate who bought his kids bikes from here a year or two back.