Further info

Guest KK&MM

My new employer had a meeting with the DIAC very recently in an effort to speed things up. During the meeting the DIAC made mention to us perhaps having to supply more info, due to our recent marriage. Am I wrong in thinking it's not only de-facto couples that have to provide further info with regard to their relationship?

Guest ben&sharon

Hiya,

I think all couples have to provide evidence of their relationship - married or not. We've been married three years, and have recently had a baby, but we still had to write a declaration describing the development of our relationship as evidence of our couple-dom! We were also advised to send copies of any joint invites we had received; that sort of thing. Good thing I'm a hoarder, or we'd have had nothing to send!!:)

I think there's a load of information on the government immigration website if you need some guidance.

Sharon. x