Pesty650

Next

Now that Next is delivering to Oz, has anyone bought anything yet and had it delivered?

If so, what was the service like, and if you had to return anything what did it cost?

Thanks for your help

Hiya

I have placed an order about 10 days ago they have taken the money from the credit card but I have not had the delivery as yet. Was just thinking when I saw your post I wonder where my next stuff is???

Will let you know if I get it and how long it took.

Regards Janine

Guest Murphysegg

Just had a look at Next Direct - Australian link . & there's no menswear category avail? Whats all that about?

Guest BrianS

wouldnt be too worried after 10 days really, i know when i order stuff from asos and even with the express delivery charge rather than the standard one it still takes about 14-16 days to be delivered here. its annoying to say the least when you are itching to get your hands on some new stuff. also i think at the moment everything is taking that little bit longer to arrive due to higher shipping security checks.

also the delivery here is odd, postyman will just leave the parcel at the door even with no one in and esp with asos next etc in the uk you needed to sign for it.

Guest MrsHills

I think the post is a bit slow at the moment, Mum sent a letter posted last friday week (5th) and it only got here yesterday!!