Guest graandjac

Confession

Guest graandjac

Ok before stoo gets a word in , we did get a round of golf in and the night before when we arranged it, stoo pulled his membership card demanding to see mine .:goofy:And yes i had left it in the rental , iam sorry members i guess the first forfit must go to me....!!!

Please be gentle. Cheers Graham

Ohhhhh...i hope to see pics of this forfit!!!!

I would have thought you would keep something as important as your card on your body at ALL times!!

Have fun!

Dan and Steph

Guest mOZzy

oh no!

how COULD you :goofy:

does that mean a round for all of us now :jiggy:

Guest Django
    stoo pulled his membership card demanding to see mine

:biglaugh::biglaugh: Mine has been surgically attached. ;):biglaugh:

Pete

Guest Guzzler&Sas

[, stoo pulled his membership card demanding to see mine .

It get's better, in fact Jac challenged Stoo to see if he had his card on him, me think's she should have checked with her husband first, a brilliant moment of a gobsmacked Graham:shocked::mad::realmad::confused:, sometimes there are just not enough smilies,

Guzzler

Guest Django
    It get's better, in fact Jac challenged Stoo to see if he had his card on him

17.gif That is sooooooooooooo funny.

Oooooh to be a fly on the wall. I bet Graham was well chuffed. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest deb and stoo

Yo dudes

Well actually I wasn't going to say a word Gra.....my thinking that, if I said nothing about the card you might not mention the shite round of golf I had......but there you, go cat out of the bag:wacko:.

And yes my wonderfully made membership card (thanks Jac) holds pride of place in my new wallet along with my new driving licence(not a bad pic on this one) and my eftpos card and the Coles/Woolies receipts to get your 4 cents off a litre on your petrol

;)

in fact Jac challenged Stoo to see if he had his card on him, me think's she should have checked with her husband first

;)

Heard all about it from Stoo :cute:. We even saw his handmade membership card :jiggy:.

Angela

Ok before stoo gets a word in , we did get a round of golf in and the night before when we arranged it, stoo pulled his membership card demanding to see mine .:goofy:And yes i had left it in the rental , iam sorry members i guess the first forfit must go to me....!!!

Please be gentle. Cheers Graham

Not setting a good example!!