Guest botanica

No Jobs., I am in a problem.

Guest botanica

Hi Friends, can any one of you help me by informing any type of job that is available as I can do any casual jobs as I believe that I should start from zero level to prove my worth honestly. My wife is expecting a child soon and I am jobless. My other child is not yet admitted to any school. I request any one of you to help me inform if there is any in your locality. Thank u so much.

Guest Zoot

I have noticed that Woolworths and Coles are looking for staff - you could try them. Also look at somewhere like Cheap as Chips and places like that they often take on additional staff over Christmas. Not sure what other skills you have but if you have accounts skills and such like try the temporary employment agencies. Sorry dont know of anyone else who is hiring but best of luck to you with the job hunt.

Guest botanica
    I have noticed that Woolworths and Coles are looking for staff - you could try them. Also look at somewhere like Cheap as Chips and places like that they often take on additional staff over Christmas. Not sure what other skills you have but if you have accounts skills and such like try the temporary employment agencies. Sorry dont know of anyone else who is hiring but best of luck to you with the job hunt.

Please give me the Address of Woolworths and Coles. I have a good communications skills and I am good at costumer relationa.

Guest Sannie!

You have to apply online, even try Bp "on the run", liberty , caltex and similair other retail stores these are ones that always needs staff....

Guest Zoot

Have also seen various convenience stores in the city looking for staff - they usually have a notice up in the window regarding this. Think the one on King William Street was looking for staff some time ago.

Suggest you google part time work Adelaide or something like that and you will see the advertisements for Coles etc. You can try Bunnings, Ikea - also look at the food places some of them require extra staff over this period. You dont say what your field is which may help people narrow it down a bit more for you.

Guest katsmajic

Most food outlets in food courts in shopping malls have vacancies advertised,

bp are looking for staff - check them out online, as are the supermarkets etc.

check careerone/seek online too

dominos - almost all of them are recruiting now too - especially drivers etc

Guest parko

hi if you go in to thr job section there is a guy called sturg and and he is looking for delivery drivers for nov- dec.

parko

Guest wijaya

Hi there

If you don't mind walking around, you could distribute flyers (leaflet). PMP is one of the biggest company. You have to do them on Tuesdays and Wednesday. Depends on the how many areas you do, you could get between 50-200 dollars a week or more. Here is the telephone number: 1300 367 384 or visit: www.bepaidtowalk.com.au.

cheers