tina&steve

writing Christmas cards in the sun.........

.....will I ever get use to it?? its our 3rd Xmas coming up and here I am sitting by the pool, sun shining writing Christams card it just feels so wrong:biglaugh:.

Guest moonraker1959

And I was writing mine with the central heating on last night!:biglaugh:My OH said last night "Must feel weird spending xmas in a hot country like Australia"and I replied "Well you get used to wearing shorts on xmas day":cute:I don't mind either tbh,both have their merits I guess.

.....will I ever get use to it?? its our 3rd Xmas coming up and here I am sitting by the pool, sun shining writing Christams card it just feels so wrong:biglaugh:.

Love this......:notworthy:

HG

Guest markmet

Must admit we are finding it all rather strange. This will be our first christmas in Adelaide and we just cannot get our head round the fact that it is almost christmas it just doesnt feel right. We brought a christmas tree and decorations yesterday then came out of the shopping centre to blazing sun. Really wanting to feel christmassy as I have always loved the build up to christmas.

Chris

Must admit we are finding it all rather strange. This will be our first christmas in Adelaide and we just cannot get our head round the fact that it is almost christmas it just doesnt feel right. We brought a christmas tree and decorations yesterday then came out of the shopping centre to blazing sun. Really wanting to feel christmassy as I have always loved the build up to christmas.

Chris

Enjoy your 1st Christmas, its strange Christmas morning when its hot and sunny opening presents then spending the arvo at the beach or around the pool. Not that I would change any of that for the world. At least its not to cold and wet to go out and do the shopping.

I wonder what the Aussies would think if they were in the UK opening their presents in the cold:huh:

Well looking at the long range forecast back here in the UK, the snow should be here by the end of next week, i hope we get lots of it so the kids have a good old winter christmas before we move over in May. I think hot and sunny winters will take some getting used to!

Andrew.