sunnyside

ADSL & Mobile service providers

We would like to know the best service providers for ADSL (preferably WiFi) and mobile services.

We have 4 laptop and 5 mobile phone users.

Thanks

We use Adam ADSL naked (don't need a phone line) and regularly watch live tv on the internet without any problems. We have 3 computers, all running off a wireless network. Oh and I use my iphone to make voip calls down the same network and have never had any problems.

Guest Janine3979

Hiya,

We went with Optus for our phone and internet and they were fine until we had a problem with our internet connection then we had to wait ages for them to get Telstra to come and fix it and decided to make the move to Telstra, we now have our phone internet and foxtel with them and they both do wireless.

Cable internet is available in some areas , don't take my word for it though I'm no expert it just seems faster than the ASDL to me.:D

They both seem similar so check out the prices, also I've heard Adam internet are good too.

Mobiles I have no idea, I've not had chance to look into that yet, just on pay as you go for now.

Thanks for the feedback.

What are the monthly costs like? Are there any unlimited packages or plans?

Currently we use an unlimited package though a bit slow it's fine as we know we won't get billed for any extras. We all share it using Wifi modem.