Sign in to follow this  
Guest liamcnaught

I'm A Celebrity

Guest liamcnaught

Hi everyone

We have been here for 2 weeks tomorrow and just loving it all. I am a huge fan of Celebrity and tried to view ITV Player, however not allowed if living outside the UK. :realmad:Anyone got any ideas or tips to bypass this as I am having Ant and Dec withdrawal symptoms.

Thanks

Lia

There is no legal way that I am aware of.

Everything you can do involves not so legal torrent sites or some such. Or doing some slightly dodgy ISP trickerey to make it appear you are using a UK ISP when viewing the ITV site might work.

Guest Guest75

The series does get shown on UK TV on Foxtel but it is a little behind.

No spoilers please!

Or you could try checking You Tube to see if people are uploading it to there. Though ITV may be hot and having it removed quickly. Also if its an hour long episode, people uploading the entire thing will have to do so in 3 or 4 parts as there is a limit to run time on YT.

Guest WhatNow?

You can subscribe to a Virtual Private Network for an annual fee - don't use the free ones as they are unreliable and slow. This is entirely legal and definitely worth doing if your favourite Uk TV programme isn't repeated here. I will Pm you the details of the one I have been using for the last 2 years to watch region restricted content on the iPlayer and other channels available on the internet in the UK.

Guest Family Lomax

No idea how to do it. But welcome to adelaide from one Mc Naught to another.

Guest liamcnaught
    No idea how to do it. But welcome to adelaide from one Mc Naught to another.

Thanks for that...xxx:notworthy: