sueoc

Wow,a Scorcher today.

What a roaster today!The old wet Tea towels are in the fridge n Freezer again,minus the one wrapped around my kneck!I hope it don't get any hotter this Summer,suspect it will though.:huh:

Guest cornish Busdriver

LOL LOL Scorcher LOL wait to summers here.

Today was just nice not over hot but a bit more than warm.

Roll on summer and the 40C + days again

nice isn't it !! still over 30* at 9.15pm :notworthy:

Spare a thought for us back in the old country. Due to reach -4 on Friday and have just been out to buy a snow shovel!:shocked:

Guest moonraker1959

Go with the flow I say.Hot weather never used to bother me that much when I lived in SA,same as winters here!Acceptance is a good thing!:biglaugh:

Makes me wonder why people waste their money on evaporative air conditioning. Ours didn't start working properly until 9pm.

Guest deleriumal

....and it snowed here today!!

Now where to buy a reasonably priced sled, especially if we're only going to get one season out of it!!

ENVY ENVY ENVY

Just dove home from work 16:00 temp +3degs in Bristol, I would love for it to be in the 30's down on the beach with the family and work picks up at that temperature (air con breaks down alot more)

Hoping to move out to Adelaide as soon as pos. Have visa's and have validated them in August Now all we need to do is sale the house.

Jim

....and it snowed here today!!

Now where to buy a reasonably priced sled, especially if we're only going to get one season out of it!!

Ours is in the shed and has been well used for shopping earlier this year and last year too (30cm both times days before we left for our annual trip to Adelaide).

th_DSCF5679.jpg th_1f7533d6.jpg

Guest Guest75

Hard to show the heat like you can show the cold!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Back down to 19c at the weekend! - the weather here is mental!!!:goofy::goofy:

Will be enjoying it for ourselves in just over 6 weeks time! Don't mind the heat and prefer a fan to aircon when it gets above 30 at night. At least my daughter has a pool so we can cool down quickly. Can't wait.

Can't be bothered to stay up for the test match (and not a Man U fan either) so I'm off to snuggle under our tog13 duvet with a hot chocolate and a good book!

Guest guest3462

I'm really excited about the snow as we are going back for a visit!!I have managed to get myself a lovely golden tan to take back woth me though (as well as a mountain of australiana merchandise and gifts!!) My little girl keeps painting her nose orange cos she wants to be a snowman!! Hope it doesnt delay the flight though or my mother will have kittens if we are late!!! lol!

It was really strange packing wellies and hats and scarves in 35c heat though I have to admit!

Guest fluxsta

Early on in the emigration process, but looking forward to the weather on our recce. Writing now from my night shift, where the temperature currently stands at minus 2c......hey ho, the recce in feb will be a tease weather wise until the real move..........snow due here soon, but you know what UK based peeps....ENJOY!!! kids love the snow (if ya got them?)

:biglaugh: