Hi Lilbev,

I'm sure yours will be along soon, we applied on 01/11/10, they received our docs 16/11 thanks to royal mail walking there with them and then approved on 24/11. My hubby is army, so hoping to be there sometime in 2012, he has to do another stint in afghan :(

Hi Lilbev,

I'm sure yours will be along soon, we applied on 01/11/10, they received our docs 16/11 thanks to royal mail walking there with them and then approved on 24/11. My hubby is army, so hoping to be there sometime in 2012, he has to do another stint in afghan :(

I got my letter this morning!! :jiggy:Sent it through the new online application system as i couldnt get into all of the old application to double check it (well check it for the millionth time! i like to be super organised) and sent all documents off today so hope to get sponsorship soon! We are hoping to be there by the end of August next year but if the 176's dont start speeding up a bit it we may be looking at 2012. Thats rubbish your hubby having to do another tour, at least its the last one. Is he transferring or leaving altogether? Mines leaving in July and cant bloody wait!! x