ShaunWilson

Ashes

Guest whitfan

doubt you'll get a response mate, most of the people on here would either A: be tearing up their adelaide tickets or B: cursing in disgust. the barmy army can bog off back to blightly now for all the good it'll do.

Yeah, that was me nailing my colours to the mast.

Guest Damien

Ain't gonna happen guys.............

Barmy Army! Barmy Army! :biglaugh:

The English bowlers are miles better than the Aussies so let's see what happens tomorrow.

And Martin, you better join the Barmy Army if you wanna come out on my boat again lol!

:jiggy:

Ain't gonna happen guys.............

Barmy Army! Barmy Army! :biglaugh:

The English bowlers are miles better than the Aussies so let's see what happens tomorrow.

And Martin, you better join the Barmy Army if you wanna come out on my boat again lol!

:jiggy:

Haha.....green and gold for me mate.....i'm afraid...snapper season starts next week dnt it mate.....;)

HG

Guest Damien

Yeah it does so sod the cricket, I'm off fishing! Come on you snaps!! Have only been out in the boat once since we went out, just too bloody busy.

Will be at the Oval on Friday though, just looking forward to a few beers in the sun on the grassy bank.

Guest Damien

Have to meet up for a beer at the Oval. Can you pm me your no as I've broke my mobile and lost all my contacts.

Damien

Guest guest569
    Have to meet up for a beer at the Oval. Can you pm me your no as I've broke my mobile and lost all my contacts.

Damien

He'll be the one sitting on the fence between the two groups of fans near the scoreboard !!!! LOL:biglaugh:

Guest guest569
    does anyone know if you get 10.30am start tickets if they are for all day or just a session, thanks

All day mate till end of play .

Guest Damien

Tickets are for the day's play and damn good value. Last I heard there are still some available.

SIGNED ENGLISH CRICKET BAT AND SIGNED TEAM SHIRT

Its only just started and I am sure the series will be a cracker.

Who ever wins, but I am a pom with no intentions of returning to the place I came from. I would like us to retain the little urn and make them cry once again

On a different note, I have today received an official English cricket bat and England shirt, both items have been signed by the English squad.

The two items are complete with a certificate of authenticity from ECB. They even come with a delevery notice all the way from LORDS.

These items have been supplied to rasie funds for the P.C David Rathband Foundation back in the UK, He was the cop who got shot and blinded in Northumbria. I have a personal connection to that cause and would like to give cricket fans the chance to get their hands on these two collectables at the same time collect cash for my brothers charity Foundation

They will be sold to the highest bidder in an attempt to raise funds for other emergency workers who get injured whilst at work, by the way of a criminal act. The foundation can be seen on PC David Rathband's Blue Lamp Foundation

They would certainly look pretty good whoever wins, on the wall of a pommies house a great way to show your ozzie mates your throphy (thats if we win)

Let the offers begin, and these items will be sold when the money hits the right level.

Thanks and Good luck to the Lads

I can supply pictures of both items with certrificate and proof will be provided at the point of sale.

Anyone got a link for watching live on the pc? the Viitv one worked the other day, and isn't any more!