Guest graandjac

Thats it.....!!!!

Guest graandjac

:sad:Well what a trip we had bad tears within 2 hours of arriving , and after 2000km of recci(ing) , smiles and laughter, its time to head back. And in jac style we had tears when leaving:(but this time sad to leave tears. Still editing the novel , not looking forward to the flight home it really is a long one. See ya soon Cheers Graham & Jacqui

Guest dglamoore

Have a great trip back guys and looking forward to reading the novel ;) Hope the flight is not too bad and at least you know it will only be one way next time :wubclub:

Lisa:v_SPIN:

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Tears here too and lumps in throat ....

Ruby was gutted that she missed saying goodbye, but sent you a text anyway. Just think about seeing the kids at the other end .....

Lots of love

Sarah

Guest Roo1

Bon Voyage back to Blighty!

I'm glad you enjoyed Adelaide. Can't wait to read the novel. :GEEK: (thats me with my glasses on.......even though the icon says geek, I'm not.....no really I'm not......much)

Guest Rachel & Jeff

Sounds like you had a good time and a reccie was just what Jac needed to sort out her feelings about the move.

Look forward to reading your full report.

Rachel

I hope you have a safe journey back home.

It was nice to meet you at Moana Surf Life Saving Club on Friday. Hope to see you again when you arrive next year.

Paula and Adrian

Really sorry we couldn't meet you guys again the other night, have a safe journey home & look forward to seeing the 4 of you when you return.

Best Wishes

Angela x

Guest deb and stoo

Yo Gra & Jac dudes

Have a safe journey home and edit the novel on the way, cant wait to read it. So glad we met up again and got that round in, looking forward to the next round when we'll all have our own clubs, though I'm sure I'll still play crap:confused:.

Bet you cant wait to see the kids and show them all the pictures you took and you're very own koala which I'm sure will still be there when you come back.

Best of luck with things there and cant wait to see you all soon

:arghh:

Guest Aussiebound

Hi

Sounds like you had a great time and met up with loads of people from this site!

Can't wait to hear all about it and read "the novel", don't edit it too much, we want all the details - good and bad!

Sarah