stringfellows

thankyou all!

we leave on monday for our new life in oz.we just wanted to say thankyou to all of you that have helped with all our questions in the last few weeks.thanks to dan for holding some stuff for us and a big thankyou to the nice poeple that have offered us their spare room to take the pressure of when we get there.off to get ready for the leaving party now!:biglaugh:

Guest Guest75

It's what the site is about Sharon:cute:

Good luck on your journey here :D

Ooo enjoy. I love Glenelg, my mother in law lives there, 2 minutes from Jetty Road and its where I've spent the most time when we visit. Its a great area. Also handy for getting into the city on the tram, close to beach and all that. I'm sure you'll soon find your feet.

Enjoy a gelato for me!

And to give you something to look forward to and me something to miss, here are a few pics from our most recent visit back at Easter. Pics from in and around Glenelg :)

Guest Guest75
    Ooo enjoy. I love Glenelg, my mother in law lives there, 2 minutes from Jetty Road and its where I've spent the most time when we visit. Its a great area. Also handy for getting into the city on the tram, close to beach and all that. I'm sure you'll soon find your feet.

Enjoy a gelato for me!

And to give you something to look forward to and me something to miss, here are a few pics from our most recent visit back at Easter. Pics from in and around Glenelg :)

Adelaide - Easter 2010 - a set on Flickr

One of those boats in pic 1884 could have been me!!:cute::cute:

Guest Nicky&Andy

have a good journey over and enjoy everything , time seams to fly by, take lots of photos to remember your journey