Sign in to follow this  
Guest cki2005

176 State spons Visa

Guest cki2005

Hello

We have a positive TRA and are asking for state spons visa this week has anyone got any info on this ie: timescales.

Thanks

Dave & Carmel

Guest manxstones
    Hello

We have a positive TRA and are asking for state spons visa this week has anyone got any info on this ie: timescales.

Thanks

Dave & Carmel

Hi, we got our state sponsorship on 10th nov 2010 which took less than six weeks to get and have been told been told it could take 12mths or less to get our visa ! Good luck. Helen:jiggy:

Guest cki2005

Hello Helen

Thank you for your reply can you tell me where you have been sponsered and have you passed the tra and what trade just as a comparable.

Many thanks

Dave & Carmel

Guest manxstones
    Hello Helen

Thank you for your reply can you tell me where you have been sponsered and have you passed the tra and what trade just as a comparable.

Many thanks

Dave & Carmel

Hi Dave & Carmel,

:cute:Darren passed his skills test in May , he's a joiner. We couldn't lodge our state sponsorship until the websites re opened, i think it was end of sept/ early oct when we applied to South Australia and found out on nov 10th that we'd been accepted. What trade do you have and where are you hoping to go ?

Helen.

Guest cki2005

Hello Helen

Thanks for getting back to us, i have a positive tra as a joiner and i am fully nvq 2 in plumbing and should be gas safe in jan also. i have had my own building and plumbing business for the last 7 years so we are hoping to get state sponsership for adelaide but we will go anywhere for the two years and move then to where we fancy if we get accepted, i have heard Brisbane is quite good. My uncle lived in miami on the gold coast at surfers paradise for 4o years and moved back home here two years ago or we could have got help from him to move which would have made it easier when are you hoping to go.

Thanks

Dave & Carmel

Guest manxstones
    Hello Helen

Thanks for getting back to us, i have a positive tra as a joiner and i am fully nvq 2 in plumbing and should be gas safe in jan also. i have had my own building and plumbing business for the last 7 years so we are hoping to get state sponsership for adelaide but we will go anywhere for the two years and move then to where we fancy if we get accepted, i have heard Brisbane is quite good. My uncle lived in miami on the gold coast at surfers paradise for 4o years and moved back home here two years ago or we could have got help from him to move which would have made it easier when are you hoping to go.

Thanks

Dave & Carmel

Hi Dave & Carmel,

You should have no problem being accepted by South Australia but do it soon before they change the points system ! are you doing the paperwork yourself or going through a migration agent ? We are going through a migration agent called Ian Harrop who has been great sorting it all out and keeping our spirits up when we thought we'd left it too late and missed our chance. We've been told it could take upto 12mths for our visa to come through, so hoping to be out there late oct to settle in, have 3 mths holiday ,then our girls can start school in the Autumn term at the end of Jan fingers crossed.

We live in the Isle of Man and house prices are still rising unlike the uk so we're putting our house on the market in feb hoping to sell quickly and then rent if we have to so then free to emigrate when our visa comes through.That's the plan anyway, lol,:cute:It's a long process but it will be worth when we get there.

How long have you been in the process ? Are you planning to set up your own buisness in oz or work for a company ?

I'm a nursery nurse but have been a full time mum whilst the girls are young but will be returning to work as a nursery nurse again in oz as both girls will be at school full time then. We're both confident of finding work when we emigrate, the research we've done shows good prospects, better than where we live now.

It's very exciting and very daunting at the same time., but at last our dream is coming true:daydreaming:

I have a friend from the Isle of Man who emigrated to South Australia last july with her family and dog and they love it, they live in Seaford which the area we're looking at, Moana, noarlunga round there somewhere.

The agency we're going through has an oz part to it to help seeking work etc but the SA gov put you in cheap rental for 3 mths on arrival to help you out , which is good.

Bye for now , keep in touch, good luck with your application for SA.

:chatterbox:Helen & Darren

Guest cki2005

Hello Helen & Darren

We are using Go matilda and are going to send all the details for getting state sponsership this week hopefully, I was talking to our electritian today and he has just got his visa through for Melborne and he is on cloud 9 at the moment, We started the proccess in 2005 but put it on hold after the TRA was positive due to work commitments but we are ready now to go for it, i plan to start my own business when i get there building and plumbing the same as here i am not worried at all about work or money as i dont think it will be a problem i just cant wait to get going and get away from here it is getting worse by the day. Keep us informed as things move along and we will do the same we are getting exited now. Have a good Christmas speak soon.:12:

Thanks

Dave & Carmel

Guest manxstones

Hi Dave & Carmel,

Hope you had fun time this christmas, we did, our two girls were so excited especially as we had the Santa tracker on and counted down to his delivery of presents to our friend Tracey in Adelaide hoping that next year we'd there !!! fingers crossed ! everything crossed really.

Wishing you a Happy New Year and good luck with you state sponsorship app, let us know how you get on ?

Our plans for the new year involve getting our house ready to sell and selling the last bits so we're ready to leave when we get our visa !

All the best,

Helen & Darren.

Guest cki2005

Hello Helen & Darren

All the best for the new year. We watched the fireworks in sydney and around the world last night just hoping that next year we can watch them from Adelaide we just need to get the ball rolling next week we are sorting the forms tomorrow and sending them on tuesday for the state sponsership. We have been so busy working all over christmas with the big freeze and then the thaw its been none stop fixing bursts and boilers so we are now set to push on with it and we will let you know when we hear anything.

Speak soon

Dave & Carmel