Guest Tterrier81

Where the bloody hell are ya!!!!

Guest Tterrier81

just lookin for the aussies who decided to pipe up after the first day of the cricket......

i hope your busy watching the spectacle that is englands 2nd innings.

and the person who said on the other thread they cant wait for friday...... well neither can i!!!!! :biglaugh:

oh and i also heard on the grape vine that cook will be giving out free advice to hussey.....somethin about how to make a double century!!!!!

BARMY ARMY!!!!!!!!:notworthy:

Guest Tterrier81

haha i had to laugh when the aussie commentater said the aussie crowd had come dressed as plastic chairs:biglaugh:

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: I'm almost at the point of feeling sorry for Ponting! Still at least the Barmy Army are in good voice. We've got ABC Grandstand (radio) coverage and Channel 9 pictures on TV - too much effort to turn the ads down all the time!

Guest Tterrier81
    :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: I'm almost at the point of feeling sorry for Ponting! Still at least the Barmy Army are in good voice. We've got ABC Grandstand (radio) coverage and Channel 9 pictures on TV - too much effort to turn the ads down all the time!

haha dont feel sorry for him, although it must be really hard when u come out to play in your own back yard and there's about 3 aussies cheering for you and a few thousand pommes givin you stick, couldnt happen to a nicer fella!!!!

Guest WhatNow?

I was impressed not only by the nerve shown by our opening batsmen especially after the first innings but by the number of England fans who actually knew ALL the words to 'Jerusalem' and sang it so loudly - quite moving hearing that on Sunday...

Guest Guest5035

i'm here buddy, you realise that australia are not the team that they were, nor are england, so i get what i want say in really quickly..

stevo

Blimey all the english are celebrating a tad early...bit like the world cup..isnt it really....and what happened then?????

Were all still here....not hiding under any rocks al la world cup.....

HG