Diane

You've gone quiet, Stevo and Heaps!

Guest Guest5035

i'm on nights girl, been in bed all day, as before in another thread, i'll always say australia are not the team they used to be nor are england, thats why i'll get in first..if i can. By the way Di your mates still chewing his gum, made a good knock today..

stevo

Guest sarahsmartiepants
    i'm on nights girl, been in bed all day, as before in another thread, i'll always say australia are not the team they used to be nor are england, thats why i'll get in first..if i can. By the way Di your mates still chewing his gum, made a good knock today..

stevo

course they arent the team they used to be half of them are retired!!:biglaugh:

course they arent the team they used to be half of them are retired!!:biglaugh:

And the other half should be!

Be interesting to see how Doug Bollinger goes at Adelaide though, he's the in-form bowler at the moment. Or they could even call up the Redbacks guy who took 9 wickets against Tassie this weekend!!

Guest Guest5035

Johnson out, North out and Bollinger in with Harris also.

stevo

I think you'll find that an away game draw is almost as good as a win - especially when the holder of the Ashes gets the benefit of the doubt if the series is drawn.. and....oh yes....that's ENGLAND!!!!

Guest Guest5035

i'll be there Monday Di on a freebie, will you be there covered in your red cross with all the other wannabee back home boys.

Stevo

:jiggy:

I think you'll find that an away game draw is almost as good as a win - especially when the holder of the Ashes gets the benefit of the doubt if the series is drawn.. and....oh yes....that's ENGLAND!!!!

Yes i do grasp the concept, and have been following cricket for many years, but thanks for clarifying any misconceptions i may have had. I merely stated that the weather looks like it will end in another draw.

I am here too...maybe they should allow draws for the world cup...bu that wouldnt matter as England are not the holders....

Deffo Johnson out Bollinger in....or maybe Rhino Harris in for MJ...

I will be there friday and sunday....

HG

Hey, nice one!!

haha...thought you might appreciate this one...

Interviewer got it wrong though.....we actually went to the test match NOT the one dayer last time....Jon has said he was glad he hadnt gone to the one dayer.......just shows you cant always believe what you read in the papers!:biglaugh:

I