Guest jen81

Hi, hoping to make some new friends

Guest jen81

Hi everyone,

I'm Jen, I'm 29 and I moved to Adelaide on my own from the UK about 4 weeks ago. I got a transfer here with the company I work for. The whole process of me accepting the job, deciding to move here and arriving only took about 6 weeks so it all happened very quickly!!

I am loving Adelaide so far, I've been staying in a hotel in the CBD since I got here but will finally be moving into my new place in Glenelg next week, I can't wait to have my own space again and for the rest of my things to arrive.

If there are any get togethers coming up or anyone wants to meet up for food/drinks let me know, it would be good to make some new friends outside of work.

Jen

Guest Mitchell

Hiya Jen. I did exactly the same thing! Nice to know I'm not the only mad bugger who came here on my own lol. If you wanna hook up for a drink sometime let me know.

Hi Jen,

have sent you a private message, you can find it top right of the screen in the box with your username...

Welcome to Adelaide

RockDr

Guest wilko77

Hi Jen,

I did exactly the same. Now been here 2 years and living in Glenelg. Happy to help out with any advice etc etc or a game of tennis maybe :o)

Jamie