Guest the umphs

Mums with toddlers..?

Guest the umphs

Hi there,

Anyone out there with a toddler or two who would be interested in meeting up?

Don't seem to be meeting any one else out side of playgroup with babes my daughters age (2 and a half) so would love to hear from anyone in same position.

Sheena

Guest VickyB

Hi Sheena & Milly,

We are in Glengowrie, my daughter is almost 2. Which playgroup do you go to? We go to the one at the Uniting Church I think that's what it's called, on the corner of diagonal and oaklands rd.

Be happy to catch up, it all gets a bit slow over christmas as playgroups, kindergym etc all stop for 6 weeks arghhhh. Although we are heading back to the cold for 3 weeks over christmas, can't wait still can't get use to hot christmas.

Vicky & Hannah

Guest katieb

Hi Sheena, Milly, Vicky and Hannah,

Just to let you know that there is a group of us on here who meet up every Thursday morning at various playgrounds in Adelaide. My little boy is 2 and a bit but the age range is from 1 year to 3 years olds (and older in school hols). You are most welcome to join us.

Thanks

Katie

we also hold a playgroup at reynella, not too far away from you, tuesday, check out the social section sticky bit. we will be running some weeks over the christmas break, 'like' us on facebook if you are on there old cottage pia group I think we are, and we should update on there

ages range from a couple months to 4 years. majority around 2/3 years

Guest the umphs

Hi Katie,

That sounds great. I would love to meet up with you all. How do I find out where you meet. Sorry - this site still confuses me...!

Guest the umphs

Hey Vikki and Hannah,

Wow, a cold christmas in Blighty - don't forget your Ugg boots - or your skis by the sounds of it...!

Would be great to meet up, maybe at the Thursday meet up that Katie has just suggested.

Guest VickyB

Unfortunately we are busy thursday mornings but thanks for the invite Katie.

Sheena just pm us when suits you and we could catch up for a playdate if you like?

I too would love to meet with anyone but i am car-less so dont want to travel far with a 3yr old. In Unley as of the 10th Dec (North Adelaide at the mo).

I am also looking for a holiday club for my older son (6yrs, 7yrs on 31st Jan) to give him something to do around Unley and make some mates if anyone can suggest anything.

Thanks,

Guest katieb
    Hi Katie,

That sounds great. I would love to meet up with you all. How do I find out where you meet. Sorry - this site still confuses me...!

Hi Sheena,

Apologies for the late reply has been a hectic week.

The location of each weeks meet-up is only normally decided the day before as depends on weather etc. If you PM me your mobile no. I'll text you on Wednesday and let you know where we are meeting up.

Look forward to meeting you both.

Katie

Guest Taylors08

Hi Sheena, Long time since i last seen you, but by god its gone quick!!

Just reading the meet up, and love the sound of the play group meet ups during the holidays. If its still happening and im not to late please please could i come along. I've got 3 yr old and almost 1yr old. Cant believe everything closes for the holidays, that still suprises me.

Kelly xx