Guest wilko77

Real Christmas Trees

Guest wilko77

Can anyone recommend somewhere to get a real tree from please? I am based in Glenelg but prepared to drive to get get a decent one.

Many thanks :)

Guest clare

yes definatly i went there on monday going back today for it today they are cheaper than i thought too from about $30 to $90 i think any1 know where to get a nice stand tho they have them there but they just buckets?

Guest jojo
    yes definatly i went there on monday going back today for it today they are cheaper than i thought too from about $30 to $90 i think any1 know where to get a nice stand tho they have them there but they just buckets?

Hi there

WE have always got our Christmas tree from, the Christmas tree farm and they do last, I wanted a stand but the bucket allows you to keep watering it, and then the needles dont drop. The girls just love going up there as its all Christmasy

and Andrew I'm the one at the bottom of your street with the England flag. hehe :jiggy:

Hope you get your tree

Jo xx:christmastree:

Hi there

WE have always got our Christmas tree from, the Christmas tree farm and they do last, I wanted a stand but the bucket allows you to keep watering it, and then the needles dont drop. The girls just love going up there as its all Christmasy

and Andrew I'm the one at the bottom of your street with the England flag. hehe :jiggy:

Hope you get your tree

Jo xx:christmastree:

Hey Jo, so you're in the Twilight zone too!!

Great move with the flag BTW!

Andy