sduffy

Singapore Flight from Manchester

Hi Guys,i understand that Singapore Airlines now fly via Munich from Manchester.

Anyone done this flight recently do you stay on plane or disembark and how long does it add to journey time.

Thanks Sue

Guest Guest75

Sheila did this one last year.

She had to get off the plane,then back on the same one. Took an hour or so.

Watch out - you have to go through Customs.:shocked:

Yes,we had this in July,hop off,wait a short while,and on again in Munich.I'ts no big deal,quite enjoyed stretching my legs actually!Adds a bit on time,but that's life.:D

Hi Guys,i understand that Singapore Airlines now fly via Munich from Manchester.

Anyone done this flight recently do you stay on plane or disembark and how long does it add to journey time.

Thanks Sue

Hi Sue,

just arrived after this flight , you get off for approx 45mins for plane to be cleaned and then return to you original seat , no big deal but seems pointless but i am sure there must be a reason for it . BEWARE if you have double baggage allowance (40kgs)as the singapore leg did not know anything about it and wanted to charge us a silly amount of excess, after an hour of phone calls and arguing they let us go through on 1st class allowance but it was very stressfull , so if you can get them to e-mail you confirmation and take this along with you you will be fine . Gary:SLEEP:

Thanks Sue

SIL did this and on the way out had to get off (2hrs) but on return stayed on. She said they refueled but I cannot confirm that (well, she likes X Factor so..)

Cooler