Sign in to follow this  
Guest shella_n

Breaking Lease in Mawson Lakes

Guest shella_n

Hi

We have decided to move to be nearer to our work and with sadness will be giving up our lovely rental in Mawson Lakes.

The house is townhouse, 3 bedrooms. The best thing about the house is it fronts on to Peppercorn Park. I cant tell hou how good this location has been for us - we have met soooooo many friends through the park - in fact 95% of the people we know weve met through connections from from the park. There is a BBQ and the neighbours all often get together for a BBQ - great cimmunity spirit - the last one we had was a huge party for Halloween.

There are 3 bedrooms - 2 large with large built in wardrobes. The 3rd bedroom is quite small and would suit a toddler or study but the 2nd bedrooom is big enough for 2 children. The rent is $350. What else can I tell you? ummm large open plan, living/dining room/kitchen, garage, downstairs toilet, alarm, there is an abc childcare at the top of the road which is very handy.

If you want any more info or pictures please pm me.

Thanks

Michelle

Guest agnex99
    Hi

We have decided to move to be nearer to our work and with sadness will be giving up our lovely rental in Mawson Lakes.

The house is townhouse, 3 bedrooms. The best thing about the house is it fronts on to Peppercorn Park. I cant tell hou how good this location has been for us - we have met soooooo many friends through the park - in fact 95% of the people we know weve met through connections from from the park. There is a BBQ and the neighbours all often get together for a BBQ - great cimmunity spirit - the last one we had was a huge party for Halloween.

There are 3 bedrooms - 2 large with large built in wardrobes. The 3rd bedroom is quite small and would suit a toddler or study but the 2nd bedrooom is big enough for 2 children. The rent is $350. What else can I tell you? ummm large open plan, living/dining room/kitchen, garage, downstairs toilet, alarm, there is an abc childcare at the top of the road which is very handy.

If you want any more info or pictures please pm me.

Thanks

Michelle

HI Michelle pls email me the pic to agnex99@hotmail.com

Guest shella_n

no probs. i will have to tody up tomorrow and take some pics - will email them tomorrow (saturday)

Cheers

Michelle

Guest shella_n

I should add that we are really fleixble as to moving dates but would prefer to move by the end of January to tie in with the school year starting.

Guest agnex99

Hi Michelle

I have not got your pics yet. How long left is your lease, we are planing to move in first week if everything is ok.

Guest rodders

Hi, What part of Mawson Lakes are you at? We're currently in Shoalhaven but find it too far away for anything. If pos could you please send me some pics to gg123abc@aol.com. Thanks, Gavin

Guest shella_n
    Hi, What part of Mawson Lakes are you at? We're currently in Shoalhaven but find it too far away for anything. If pos could you please send me some pics to gg123abc@aol.com. Thanks, Gavin

Hi

We are at Peppercorn Circuit. Its down the end near Main North Road which is handy for us as we both go that way to work. My kids have been ick so not got round to taking the photos yet will try and do it this weekend - or you can pop over if you like for a squiz.

Michelle