Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tterrier81

where's the cricket???

Guest Tterrier81

just turned channel 9 on after havin a long lie in but all i get is ellen and the view, dont get me wrong both great shows in there own right:biglaugh: but why show the cricket live for 3 days and then switch it off???

is this cos the aussies r gettin belted and they dont like seeing it haha

Yeh can't find any TV coverage - the radio coverage on 891 AM or ABC Grandstand if you have a digital radio is pretty good though.

Channel 9 thought is was more important to put on Born Free instead!!

Diane

Guest guest569

I bet if Australia were winning it would still be on !!! On Sat while at the Oval and listening to it on the radio at the same time, they were busy talking about Oysters because they couldn't get England out !!!:biglaugh:

Guest Tterrier81

i found the coverage online but its not the greatest quality, looks like i better put the radio on

Guest MrsHills

They never put cricket or AFL on tv if it is in Adelaide and its not a sell out as they want to encourage tyou to attend. They usually tend to put it on at least a couple of hours after kick off first ball.

Typical Channel 9 - going to the news and not showing KP getting Clarke out!

:notworthy::notworthy:KP:notworthy::notworthy:

Guest smit

coverage is cack!!!.......news in adelaide is more importamt!!!, you dont get to see wickets or a run down of play. You wouldnt think its there national sport.

As someone else said , if its not a sell out, you dont see it until after tea...........doh!!!!!.....archaic thoughts!!!. I would love to have gone again.....but hhey.........its a monday, would i take a day off to sit at home and watch on crap tv............derrrrrrrrrr!!!!

you probably wont even get to see the end on tv tomorrow..........that is if you are at home...................:err: