Guest familygood

Car finance on 475 visa

Guest familygood

Anyone had any luck on a provisional visa or can recommend anywhere? My husband works full time on a 3 yr contract and is being sponsored for permanent residency. I have a permanent part time job.

Ta

Some places may ask you for proof of earnings etc etc......or even a letter from employer it can vary from place to place....Have you tries your bank that you bank with...they know what in and outs you may have and may well be even better than going getting finance through a car dealership....

HG

Guest The Steeles In Adelaide

Hi try adelaide vehicle centre on south rd melrose park, they got finance for us after we were in the country for 3 days, they will only finance to within your visa term ie we had 4 yr visa and 3 yr finance. ask for a guy called Darren Bosence and mention the Dave Steele sent you, he is now a face book friend so hopefully he will remember me!

Guest Lisa & Kevin

Hi Emma

I've just tried sending you a PM, but my PC crashed 'mid sentence' :arghh:let me know if it doesn't come through and I'll send it again :goofy:

Lisa

Guest Mitchell

I had no problems getting a loan from my bank after less than 2 months here. They did ask for last 2 payslips to prove I was earning what was on the contract they already had a copy of but that was it.

Guest Max_vn

I did ask some agent but they alway said I have to pay 50% and the left on finance.

And can anyone show me how to apply a personal loan? I read that is only for permanent resident. Is it right

I am also on a temp visa and I got a loan staraight away through Toyota Finance, we had to pay a $2000 deposit but we got a $20,000 Toyota Camry for $350 a fortnight over 2 years and 4 months. Just showed employment contracts, wage slips and bank account balance, thats all, they said we could of had upto $35000 finance I was shocked, they were brill.