Diane

Anyone selling their Wii before Christmas?

Just on the offchance, I'm hoping to buy a Wii for the family for Christmas - we want one with the balance board you stand on, and the sports games, and probably the fitness stuff, and it's mainly for my 16 yr old daughter and me, as 13 year old son is more interested in killing people via the PS3, so any suggestions of good games also gratefully received. If anyone is having a clearout before Christmas and interested in selling, let me know...

Thanks

Diane

Guest katieb

Hi Diane,

I have a friend whose son who is thinking of selling all his Wii stuff to upgrade to one of those new Xbox thingys will let her know you are interested.

Katie

Guest katieb
    Can you find out how much they want for it, if they're interested in selling? Thanks

Hi Diane,

Have PM'd you.

Katie

Hi Diane

Theres a black one for sale on Garage sale on Face Book

Selling BRAND NEW Black Wii, 2 Nunchucks and 2 games. ALL BRAND NEW. Message me with an offer :)

LOL Heaps, as most of his class, soccer team, old school mates all play the same game, I don't think I'm the only one!! At least they chat to each other while they're doing it, so he's not sitting in his room 'alone' as such!!

Thanks for that Wendy - only trouble is I'm resisting adamantly joining Facebook!