Guest dittydotty1

aldinga - anyone fancy meeting up

Guest dittydotty1

living in aldinga been here for 3 weeks , previously we were up in tea tree gully for 8 weeks, really loving it here . i have 2 kids daisy 5 at school and george 3 still at home, just thought if anyone else out there new to area you might fancy meeting up for chat / coffee/ day on beach. especially now weather so good !!!!

you can p.m. me or reply on here

Amanda

Guest Trakki

I would certainly be up for a meet up, I have a few children, Niamh turns 5 in Jan and Joe is 3 so they are roughly the same age as yours. I am in Woodcroft so not far from you. My best days for meeting up are tues and Thurs although all booked next week but if you wanted to meet the week after I would be free at the mo.

Guest kas17

Hi Amanda

we are just up the road in Seaford, we have been here about 4 months. My girls are similar ages, 5 and nearly 3. We would be up for a meet up especially now the school hols are on

Karen

Guest The Dimmocks

Hi,

There a playgroup on a Tuesday at Old Cottage Playgroup there a "sticky" post on Get togethers section. It a lovely group with a great outdoor playground.

I got a 5 year old and two 3 year olds, be nice to meet up.

Michelle

Guest guest3462

We're in Aldinga too. We have an almost 5 year old and almost 4 year old girls (and one on the way) We are back in UK on hols at the mo but would be happy to host a coffee if you fancy it when we get back.

Julia

Guest Trakki
    We're in Aldinga too. We have an almost 5 year old and almost 4 year old girls (and one on the way) We are back in UK on hols at the mo but would be happy to host a coffee if you fancy it when we get back.

Julia

Sounds like a good idea Julia, I'll come x

Hi All,

We have been here 2 months now and would love to meet-up! I have a very busy 3 year old boy and little boy that is 1. We are currently living in Brighton but moving to Aberfoyle Park next week (yipee!). It would be lovely to meet other moms - count us in.

Lindi, Kieran (3) and Brendan (1)

Guest Nicky&Andy
    living in aldinga been here for 3 weeks , previously we were up in tea tree gully for 8 weeks, really loving it here . i have 2 kids daisy 5 at school and george 3 still at home, just thought if anyone else out there new to area you might fancy meeting up for chat / coffee/ day on beach. especially now weather so good !!!!

you can p.m. me or reply on here

Amanda

hi amanda and family welcome to aldinga , what a small world, we moved from teatree gully area just over 4 weeks ago to aldinga, we were in para vista for 3 weeks in oaa, totally different down here and love it

Guest dittydotty1

hello, back to everyone,

wow i wasnt expecting so many replies its fantastic, but makes me think my house wont be big enough to host us all

the play group in reynella sounds a good idea, but i am a bit stuck at the moment because i have no car and my husbeand works in the city.

maybe we could all try to meet up for a morning on the beach? port willunga has a cafe right next to the beach or we we could bring picnics, im thinking everyone would probably want to do it after it xmas, so if i get positive replies i willl organise a date for us all

hope to hear from you all

i am thinking jan 1st bring in the new year or if people are too busy then the 8th jan would also be good

can everyone let me know their thoughts on these dates

thanks amanda x:santa3:

Guest dittydotty1

hi that would be great let me know when you get back also see ny new post

xx amanda

Hi Amanda,

The 8th Jan sound good, picnic on the beach is a great idea............ kids can run around and have fun..........

Keep us in the loop.

Lindi

Guest dittydotty1

ok everyone lets make it 8th january on port willunga beach

get there around 10:00 am and bring a picnic

i will put a gazebo up so everyone can find us but if anyone needs to contact me if you message me i will give you my mobile

hope to see you all there br good to meet up and socialize with the kids x amanda

Guest kas17
    ok everyone lets make it 8th january on port willunga beach

get there around 10:00 am and bring a picnic

i will put a gazebo up so everyone can find us but if anyone needs to contact me if you message me i will give you my mobile

hope to see you all there br good to meet up and socialize with the kids x amanda

8th good for us too see you then

Guest jordanfamily

hi we been in Aldinga just over 2 weeks and I have 2 girls Lola 5 and Phoebe 4 and would love to meet up

jo

Guest jordanfamily

would love to meet up on either 1st Jan or 8th Jan at Port Willunga

Jox

Guest dittydotty1

:santadance: 8 th january port willunga beach

10 am onwards

bring a picnic

hope to see you ALL there

i will set up a gazebo with poms in adelaide sign on so we all know where we are

Guest dittydotty1
    Hi Amanda,

The 8th Jan sound good, picnic on the beach is a great idea............ kids can run around and have fun..........

Keep us in the loop.

Lindi

8th good for us too see you then

hi we been in Aldinga just over 2 weeks and I have 2 girls Lola 5 and Phoebe 4 and would love to meet up

jo

10 am onwards

bring a picnic

i will set up a gazebo with poms in adelaide sign on so we all know where we are

just a reminder for everyone hope to see you there

Guest dittydotty1
    Hi,

There a playgroup on a Tuesday at Old Cottage Playgroup there a "sticky" post on Get togethers section. It a lovely group with a great outdoor playground.

I got a 5 year old and two 3 year olds, be nice to meet up.

Michelle

Julia

Sounds like a good idea Julia, I'll come x

hi amanda and family welcome to aldinga , what a small world, we moved from teatree gully area just over 4 weeks ago to aldinga, we were in para vista for 3 weeks in oaa, totally different down here and love it

10 am onwards

bring a picnic

hi just a quick reminder , hope to see you all there