Hazel M

Can we borrow.......??

Hi,

We are due to arrive on 2nd January (getting quite scared now), and for the 1st night or so will be in a hotel to get over the trauma of the flight! BUt then after that, we will be in temp accomodation for about 2 weeks while we look for a more permanent rental.

I was just wondering if anyone has a couple of bits that we could borrow until our container arrives around the start of February?

We will need a travel cot (I would prefer to not have to buy one unless its vital as the cot will arrive with the container)

and maybe a double matress (until our own bed arrives)

Luckily the other children will be getting a new bed prob from Ikea when we arrive, so they'll be fine.

There are prob other bits and bobs that I cant think of at the mo - but the most important at this stage is the beds!

Would be hugely grateful if anyone can help :notworthy:

Thanks

Hazel.

Guest Trakki

I have a travel cot you can borrow although will need it from 18th Jan as we are going camping. Have a TV and set top box too. We do have a double air mattress, on a frame so like being in a normal bed which is quite comfy but again will need it 18th Jan.

Anything else just shout

Hazel,

All the best with the move!

It would be a good idea if you could let people know the area you are going to be in....

You might find you make friends and people are more willing to spare you some stuff if its not going to be to far away.

All the best maybe we might be able to lend you something....

We are in Aberfoyle Park (south of the city)

Rob and Mel

Ps Where have you got a job Flinders or Women and Childrens?

Hi Hazel I have a travel cot ,sheets etc you are welcome to borrow it. I may be able to help with other household stuff depending on when you need it . my stuff is currently on loan to a newly arrived family whose shipping should be here mid Jan If they are finished with it , you can be next to borrow it.

Ah thank you all. Rob and Mel I realised I'd forgotten to say where we'll be!!! Hoping to be around Aldinga / Mclaren Vale, that's where we looking for rentals.

Tracey and angelab thank you for the travel cot offer, possibly both may be handy coz Tracey if we could use yours til you need it for camping, by that time maybe yours will be free angelab? And could use that til our stuff arrives?

will pm you to arrange if that's ok?

Thanks again x

Ps Where have you got a job Flinders or Women and Childrens?

Its my husband Justin who's got the job.. His 1st choice is Flinders but just waiting to hear from the womens if they will offer any relocation costs as they were looking into it for him, so its still to be decided where he'll end up :-)

Guest Django

Hazel the cot is sorted. I reminded Tracey that Kian is going into the cot bed so you can have the cot until yours arrives so no dramas there. It'll be ready for when you arrive.

Guest sarahtwinn82

We got all kitchen stuff you can borrow and an iron and board. A hoover. A single fold up bed. A Tv. We live in Happy Valley. I'm a nurse at Flinders and Pete's a radiographer at Murray Bridge. PM me if your interested.