Diane

Forecast for Christmas Day?

Guest Guest5035

You're not going down to Maslin Beach again on chrissy day are you Di. Thought you said never again.:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Stevo

Thank you Deborah so much for that, looks like it maybe beach weather on the day after all! Fantastic!!

Guest Guest5035
    Thank you Deborah so much for that, looks like it maybe beach weather on the day after all! Fantastic!!

see....i was right :P

stevo

That's great news, I love to go down to the beach on Christmas Day. I enjoy seeing people dressed up in Christmas hats etc having a swim and a laugh. :biglaugh:

My forecast is up early....some bucks fizz and bacon butties for brekkie...then open up some presents play with kids eat lots and drink plenty......and between all that a trip to the beach and a swim in the sea....thats my forecast for Christmas Day....

HG

Guest Mitchell
    My forecast is up early....some bucks fizz and bacon butties for brekkie

Sounds good to me! Unfortunately I'm off to WA or I'd be asking to come round lol ;)

Guest guest569

we alway get up around 7am let the kids open some pressies, get the meats in the oven. Off to the pub for 9am !!!:notworthy: A couple of hours later get home and get the vegies on. The meats cooked. Full traditional lunch. More pressies then off to the beach for a swm ( tradition every year !!)

Merry xmas everyone !!!:christmassmilie:

Guest Mitchell

Wow pubs are open at 9am? I think I'm gonna love my first Christmas in oz :D

Guest guest3462

It's definately looking like a beach christmas this year! Shame I can't join in with the boozy celebrationsa tho.......Easter will be my turn!