salvadordillon

Couple wanting to meet up for chats / beers and meals out!

Hi, Im Louise aged 40 and Mark my husband is 42. We have been here in Adelaide since July and are in need of meeting up with some people for chats beers and meals out or BBQ’s.

We original come from Chelmsford in Essex and now live in Hillcrest..

If anyone would like to meet up in the city sometime please let us know.

Louise & Mark

Guest martin495

Hi im martin 42 my wife is Dawn 38 we really miss the going out too trouble is two kids aged 10 and 14. do you have any kids. Til we get a babysitter we can trust nights out on hold

Guest Rich&Susie
    Hey,

We are 27 and 28 but willing to have a few beers!!

Let us know!

Dan

That's because you're both alcoholics... ;)

Rich.

Guest theclarkes
    Hi, Im Louise aged 40 and Mark my husband is 42. We have been here in Adelaide since July and are in need of meeting up with some people for chats beers and meals out or BBQ’s.

We original come from Chelmsford in Essex and now live in Hillcrest..

If anyone would like to meet up in the city sometime please let us know.

Louise & Mark

Hi Louise and Mark,

We are from Chelmsford too but not out there yet, we should be arriving 16th Feb, how funny, I nearly choked on my glass of wine when i saw Chelmsford, Essex!! Im 40 and hubby is 39, where did you live in good old cford?? Whats it like in Adelaide?? Ive never been but cant wait to get awa y from this dull place!!

Lorraine

x

ps we are definately up for a drink and bbq!!

Hi

Not much help on the going out as we have 4 young children, but just wanted to say hi as we too are from your neck of the woods, Harlow to be exact.

Hi Louise and Mark

We're from that part of the world too - most recently Nounsley near Hatfield Peveral, previous to that Galleywood, and now Highbury, NE Adelaide. Not very good at persuading OH to come out drinking with fellow expats (he's antisocial!) but I do occasionally manage to organise a girls' night out at the Fox n Firkin, over at Tea Tree Gully, so if Louise fancies that, either keep an eye on the social section, or drop me a PM with your email and I'll add you to my list of "winery girls"!

We are probably due another one soon...

Diane

HI Diane, that sounds great...would it be better to do a city thing for the girls as i know you have to drive to that Fox n Firkin, lovely place, drove passed the other day.....

Hi Louise and Mark

We're from that part of the world too - most recently Nounsley near Hatfield Peveral, previous to that Galleywood, and now Highbury, NE Adelaide. Not very good at persuading OH to come out drinking with fellow expats (he's antisocial!) but I do occasionally manage to organise a girls' night out at the Fox n Firkin, over at Tea Tree Gully, so if Louise fancies that, either keep an eye on the social section, or drop me a PM with your email and I'll add you to my list of "winery girls"!

We are probably due another one soon...

Diane

Hi Lorraine, sent you a private message, Louise

Hi Louise and Mark,

We are from Chelmsford too but not out there yet, we should be arriving 16th Feb, how funny, I nearly choked on my glass of wine when i saw Chelmsford, Essex!! Im 40 and hubby is 39, where did you live in good old cford?? Whats it like in Adelaide?? Ive never been but cant wait to get awa y from this dull place!!

Lorraine

x

ps we are definately up for a drink and bbq!!

Guest C&J

Hi Louise,

I am 31 and OH 35 we would be interested. We came in April and have not had an opportunity to meet anyone yet. We have no kids so anytime if you want to meet up.

Janet

Hi Janet - sent you a private message...Louise

Hi Louise,

I am 31 and OH 35 we would be interested. We came in April and have not had an opportunity to meet anyone yet. We have no kids so anytime if you want to meet up.

Janet