Sears Family

Dog Groomer wanted!

Congrats on getting your dog over here with you.....he/she will sure make you feel a bit more at home....

there are a few around i see the trailers of the mobile groomers.....

Here is a some i have just found

http://www.muckypups.com.au/

http://www.diamonddoggroomers.com.au/

http://www.truelocal.com.au/find/groomer/sa/adelaide-south/

HG

Guest lee and joanne

Hi, how's louie? hope he is ok. Had a dog Tuesday that had a grass seed so deep it chewed its back, made a real mess and had to go to the vet. Recovering and looking tidy now as I groomed him yesterday. Business is doing well, clients coming from all over. Getting busy and a few are rebooking for christmas so if your still interested give us a ring. Will always find time for a fellow pom. Take care Jo x

Hi, how's louie? hope he is ok. Had a dog Tuesday that had a grass seed so deep it chewed its back, made a real mess and had to go to the vet. Recovering and looking tidy now as I groomed him yesterday. Business is doing well, clients coming from all over. Getting busy and a few are rebooking for christmas so if your still interested give us a ring. Will always find time for a fellow pom. Take care Jo x

hi jo, louies getting much better thx, i managed to get the grass seed out (after making a big mess of his paw) but on the same day i found a sore spot on his back which he had been chewing, on a closer look a saw wriggly things (luckily they were small so only happened that day) went to vets and all sorted so once its cleared up i will call you..he so needs to be cut.

Sorry to high jack this thread but its also a good reminder to check pets for grass seeds at this time of year cos the little uckers get everywhere and have cost me a small fortune at the vets over the years (pup sniffed 4 up his nose a couple of weeks ago so vet for him and other one has had them in his eye, ears and paws)..also the vet said they have seen lots of dogs with sores that they have chewed and flys get to it.........................walks on the beach for us from now on, its safer :)

JO x

We can also highly recommend Jo. She gave our dog an extremely thorough clean and clipped his nails. Jo is a lovely lady and we will definitely use her again and recommend her services to others.

Sharon

Don't have a dog (yet) but there's a London guy who was running the Hydrodog (Peter) up near me in the NE Suburbs. HydroDog Mobile Dog Wash Franchise and Dog Washing Equipment Australia. Very amicable guy, we had a good talk when I was shifting 3.5 tons of mulch by hand and he was letterboxing.

Reason for the post ? I believe in helping other expats, if they want to give it a go and run their own business or franchise, we should help each other out.