Guest Bather's

HELP - WE Need somewhere to live!!!!

Guest Bather's

:arghh:

Hi all,

im really looking for some help

We are arriving on 05th Jan and desparatly need some where to stay, we have just found out that we have not got the OOA.........:realmad:

Anyone with a room to rent?

or a house/flat?

hotel?

Anywhere?????

Please Help, i know how desparate i look but with 2wks to go i need help!!!!

I will be so gratful for any assistance

thanks

Danielle & Karl

Guest agnex99
    :arghh:

Hi all' date='

im really looking for some help

We are arriving on 05th Jan and desparatly need some where to stay, we have just found out that we have not got the OOA.........:realmad:

Anyone with a room to rent?

or a house/flat?

hotel?

Anywhere?????

Please Help, i know how desparate i look but with 2wks to go i need help!!!!

I will be so gratful for any assistance

thanks

Danielle & Karl[/quote']

Hi Danielle & Karl

Did they inform you on email...?? I see the website SA, they took out the OOA service since last week. There is no information anymore

Don't worry,when you get here,even if nothing is sorted,your survival instinct kicks in.Trust me,you will be alright!:)

Guest Aussie pat

Try not to panic. It would help if you could give details of area, budget, no. of people etc. The extra info may mean someone is more likely to be able to offer advice.

Hi Danielle and Karl,

That really sucks...it can't be a great feeling to come half way across the world without somewhere to stop.

I'm sure Sue's right and it would come good but have you tried searching Poms in Adelaide for the people who advertise accommodation - like Tyke, Roo Rentals? Or perhaps:

Stays.com.au or Takeabreak.com.au.

Or you could try googling places to stay in Adelaide cos some of the real estate companies offer short term/ holiday rentals.

I expect you've tried all those, but good luck whatever happens!

:gingerbreadhouse: LC

Guest Bather's
    Hi Danielle & Karl

Did they inform you on email...?? I see the website SA, they took out the OOA service since last week. There is no information anymore

Hi yes

They told us yesterday morning, we were told they would continue to offer the housing untill april time...

Not sure what they are doing now.....

Danielle

Guest Bather's
    Try not to panic. It would help if you could give details of area, budget, no. of people etc. The extra info may mean someone is more likely to be able to offer advice.

Hi there

Sorry i think the panic took over, and forgot to give any details.

we are open to areas, will need acess to public transport though!!

There are 3 of us.

Me(Danielle 27) My partner (Karl 28) and our son (Kian 7)

Our budget is as cheep as possible!!!

Hope this helps

Thanks

Danielle

Guest Steve&Gill

Hello,

have a look here

Welcome realestateowners.net.au

We stayed in a unit when we arrived owned by a lovely lady (Donna Jacobs) we stayed at South Brighton which was great, it had 2 bedrooms and was one street back from the beach. The units have everything you need and worked out around $450 per week. It was easy to jump on the train into the city too.

Don't panic you will be fine and you can always stay in a hotel for the first few nights while you sort something out.

Good luck

Gill

Guest kerfumph

Not sure about the panic, expedia has 73 hotels with vacancies for 3 people for 2 weeks from the 5th of Jan.

Guest agnex99
    Hi yes

They told us yesterday morning' date=' we were told they would continue to offer the housing untill april time...

Not sure what they are doing now.....

Danielle[/quote']

I received email from them saying that they have terminated the OAA services, we apply from 3 feb-28Feb. Its a disaster now

Guest soggy

Hi,

my daugter wants to break a lease on her 2 bedroom furnished unit very soon, it is in Barton street, Richmond, between the city and airport, ( not directly under the flight path!!). The the furniture is basic but ok and it is a quite area. They are paying around $300 a week at the moment.

Anyone interested pm me and I will pass on you details to the landlord.

Simon

Guest Claireandchrisdownunder

Hi my name is Claire i am married and have 3 children 17, 15 and a boy 9. if the worst comes to the worst we are happy to pick you up from the airport and you can stay here untill your on your feet. you can look around then and see what area you want

happy to help i know what its like

kind regards

claire

Hi my name is Claire i am married and have 3 children 17, 15 and a boy 9. if the worst comes to the worst we are happy to pick you up from the airport and you can stay here untill your on your feet. you can look around then and see what area you want

kind regards

claire

I cannot believe that the above message has not received any recognition - it's got to take the title of "Most Generous Post of the Year".

Ten out of ten Claire.

kind regards

claire

we had a family offer us the same as this and it's the best thing that happened to us.good on you claire and chris!:jiggy:

Guest Guest75

A lot more of this goes on in here than most realise. ;)

Good on Ya !! :snowman7::santadance::12: