Guest nicky bath

New to adelaide

Guest nicky bath

Hello my name is nicky i am 33 years old and i come from Andover in Hampshire I moved to Adelaide with my Husband Terry and my 4 year old son Gabriel 8 weeks ago. It would be great to get together with people in a similar position to me as i only know a few people. :chatterbox:

Guest donna T

Hi Nicki

welcome to Adelaide:v_SPIN:

If you are around on Friday night - we are having a girls night out at The Cove Tavern in Hallett Cove. There will be quite a few people who don't know others so you won't feel left out!

8pm on friday 2nd November

Hope to see you there

Donna x

Guest thecartwrights

Hi Nicky

Welcome to Adelaide firstly :cute:

Whereabouts in Adelaide have you moved too?

Sarah

Hi Nicky, welcome to Adelaide! You got here a couple of weeks after us, we arrived on 28th July. I'll also be at the Hallet Cove ladies night out if you fancy it, hope to see you there!

Liz

Guest nicky bath

Hi ,just got your message thank very much for the offer but i can not make tonight , my husband is already out with the boys from work! (typical) i would love to have a vodka or three with some girls in same situation feeling bit homesick at moment but still early days please let me know if any thing else is on or if you fancy meeting for coffee . Have a great night nicky x

Guest dglamoore

Hi Nicky

welcome to adelaide and the forum :wubclub:

It can be hard at home with a little one - where are you in Adelaide :) I am always up for a friendly chat and a coffee :cute:

Lisa:v_SPIN:

Guest nicky bath

Hi we are renting in glengowrie for first year and are going to explore and see where we want to buy house we not really been about much yet as busy getting ourselves sorted with furniture ,kindy etc generally trying to get settled in hows it been for you getting settled?

Guest nicky bath

Hi thanks very much ,reading all threads just very new to computers as well as adelaide so not sure what im doing will keep logging on to get into the swing of things would love to meet up for coffee sometime x

Guest ozadele

Hi Nicky, Welcome to Adelaide, I have lived here for ages but still a pom at heart! Have never forgot what its like to be new to a country and not know anyone.....it can be very overwhelming. Anytime you want to catch up for a chat and a coffee drop me a line. Hope all is going well.

Cheers

Deb

Guest nicky bath

Hi hope you enjoyed your night out ! and not suffering much this morning please remeber me next time you have a get together although im in glengowrie and everyone seems to be in hallet cove! im not great on computers so im not even sure im getting this right (fingers crossed) nicky x

Guest Roo1

Hi Nicky,

I couldn't make Friday night either but I'm sure to get the lo-down from Donna or Liz today! I'm orginally from Bolton , Lancashire but spent 2 years down your neck of the woods in Basingstoke. I worked as a special needs teacher in Farnham, at a school called The Abbey, you might have heard of it?

Anyway, you've probably seen by the replies to your post, we are all a friendly bunch on here, so whenever you need a bit of natter, feel free to get in touch.

Judi

26_11_5.gif

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb098&pp=ZNxuk137YYGB

Guest nicky bath

Thanks everyone seems to be so friendly would love to meet up sometime x

Guest nicky bath

You are all definatley a friendly bunch and i feel better already !(had a homesick few days) .Yes i have heard of the abbey i bet that was a very rewarding job are you working out here? look forward to meeting you all sometime nicky x

Guest nicky bath

Hi we are renting in glengowrie for a year until we decide where and if we are going to buy whats golden grove like?