Guest fatman

Builders info appreciated

Guest fatman

Fri Dec 10th 2010 - 6:35pm

Hi, my name is Graham, I'm 45 yrs old (just turned!!:shocked:).. hoping to be moving over to South Adelaide May/June 2011...

Wondering if there is plenty of bricklaying work just, average rates of pay etc

We are more than likely moving into the Flagstaff, Adelaide Hills, Hallett Cove areas, (haven't dec yet). Any recommendations of prefered areas?

Cheers,

Graham :skeptical:

You will need a white card but ain't no big thing a day course and about $80 to get it loads places run the course.There seams to be work about all the brickies I know are busy my son is a app brickie and for the 3 years hes been at it the squad he works with have always had work. The going rate is about $30 an hour. Most brickies are self employed have an ABN number work for someone that has a squad and pay there own tax. Any more info just ask.

Guest fatman
    You will need a white card but ain't no big thing a day course and about $80 to get it loads places run the course.There seams to be work about all the brickies I know are busy my son is a app brickie and for the 3 years hes been at it the squad he works with have always had work. The going rate is about $30 an hour. Most brickies are self employed have an ABN number work for someone that has a squad and pay there own tax. Any more info just ask.

thanks for advice